Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

check back a few pages david and myself posted some serials guys

EDIT:
MG000218173208
MG007777384708
BF004177260109

Oh Man I cant stop playing Guitar Hero World Tour ! this is GREAT

Im A Rock Star !!!!!!!! lol

cheers m8, just used one or the serials posted earlier and hopefully i'll be the happy owner of a new guitar, now to D/L the game itself

just reordered as had same no serial email. Was in junk mail and didnt se till today

Did the same Thursday used one of rats numbers but changed a couple of digits here and there, not heard nothing yet but I wait in hope..

Still not heard anything and still not recieved after 4 days so not looking too hopeful. Looks like they may have cottoned onto it, anyone else heard anything??

i orderd mine thurs nit had e-mail nor herd anythin from a courier not looking to good is it! looks like weve all bin clocked lol well worth a try anyway and WD for all those who got there free guiter

Same here, ordered Thursday and nothing on E-mail or in the post.

I ordered mine on Friday night. The RMA status is still good, but who knows. I imagine a ton of people have tried this so perhaps they have now cottoned on :( I'll keep you all updated.

i ordered thursday night with a real serial number from my own guitar my rma status is complete but theres no tracking number and i havent had any email yet either but the form is there still to be filled in so i suppose theres still a good chance

I ordered mine on Friday night. The RMA status is still good, but who knows. I imagine a ton of people have tried this so perhaps they have now cottoned on :( I'll keep you all updated.
how do u check ur RMA??

with the way this is been hammered they are more that likely out of stock

good while it lasted :)
everyone I know of got it within 2 days

Back