Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

got mine today :) for Wii

thats a shame :( seems they have sussed it

its still working fine BUT YOU DO NEED A SERIAL CODE TO GET THIS TO WORK. no serial and it will not work. this has been going for ages and when it first started you didnt need any serial codes but then they altered the system to try and stop this,you can use the same serial over and over again it wont make no difference.

Nice find mate...i've just been accepted for the wii guitar....and i dont even have one....

Nice find this if it still works. I applied this morning without a serial for a 360 guitar, no email from them yet telling me it's not coming, nor to say it is?

do you have to send your old one back?

i've just ordered one but had to use a diff serial number as mine would not accept

no you don't send old one back m8
use the serial provided by Davidh and myself on previous page

earwigg I didn't get no conformation email either m8

tried this last night - got email today saying RMA cancelled due to lack of serial

Just tried again with a random serial number - i'll let you know how it goes- fingers crossed!

(first 2 chars were capital FF's)

I hope this works! It's like the xbox 360 controllers all over again :)
I applied for a Wii guitar, the reapplied with one of the serials. i'll keep you posted

Got an email this morning saying it was canceled due to no Serial, just re-done it with one of the serials Rat provided, fingers crossed.

Now if they only did this for the WiiFit Balance boards! :)

my guitar came yesterday so it defo works i used a serial off of another site were i saw this posted :)

ive just gone to the site after filling in the form yesterday and now it says Status: RMA - Complete so im assuming its still working if anyone still wants to have a go i used the serial from the guitar i have

Anyone got a serial number for a Wii Guitar? ;)

Back