greetings all..... help lol

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i jost got the dish fitted ect for multisat, scanned the heavens and got fookin hundreds of channels :) sadly there is a lot of sh*te up there too lol.

i am using a DM500 and was wondering if anyone had already taken the hundreds of hours neccessary to set up the channels and bouqets, and if so could i use them PLEASE :)- i have spent about 2 hours already sorting this and am no where near finishing ffs:grayno: I will probably be up all night long at this rate lolololol.

of course i got no idea where to ftp these things too either lol so as much simple help as pos would be great :proud:

what image are you using m8, should be able to download them from the server

well it does connect to the gemini server for downloads over the ethernet, how do i download the bouqets and stuff dude? :)

i think itll be listed as 'settings' press the blue button, may need to press it twice, then youll be able to see whats available

you may need to reboot after downloading a list

digi there seems to be all different ones in there but nothing that covers the whole spectrum, don't wanna just go dumping files onto the box cos i might well loose the settings i have lol

you will lose the ones you have m8, capt picard is the one i use, pretty good

capt picard - digi i wanna watch everything not just star-trek reruns lol.:)

ok i will go have a look for that then mate, is there anyway i can backup my settings cos it took ages to search all the sats ect ? that way if i do a Dutcho and fook it right up which is quite likely at least i can restore it as it is now. It been a nightmare working out how to make to thing work thus far lmao, i will be gutted if i fook it up and have to start again.

You can try my Bouquet list if you like.

If you find an editor you can preview it prior to uploading. ;)

You can try my Bouquet list if you like.

If you find an editor you can preview it prior to uploading. ;)

muchas gracias mate, i will assume it has pron/films and sport :) i got an editor "dreambox edit" will that do to look at it?

dreambox edit says there is a file missing - fook me i don't have a clue do i lmao, i don't even know how to install this dudes!!:)

imagine i am an idiot and go slower Please !!

It might be as I'm on a Mac and have to use iDreamX.

It is separated for different packages. TBH I know it takes a long time to do but it is best to make your own or tweak someone elses close to what you require.

Should be the same though?? Sorry mate, I'll have a look and see why it doesn't work on PC?

Edit - Think it might have been the satellite.xml file missing, try this one. -

Or you could use this old one Captains Bouquet list made on a PC, but I just edited it to suit me.

Last edited:
it tells me satellite serveces.xml is missing and there are 47 errors or some such thing - must be somehting i am doing wrong mate.

yes thats opening now, it mentions some invalid entries 46 odd but other than that it opens without the error now. the buoqets look fine too:) better than the 3 i have prepared so far lmao.

so how do i install this now mate?

Like I say I'm on a Mac so I just tell it to upload to the Dreambox and on it goes.

Can you see any options like that on Dreambox Edit up in the top toolbar, you will have to have it setup to FTP to - Var/Tuxbox/config/enigma

Last edited:
Like I say I'm on a Mac so I just tell it to upload to the Dreambox and on it goes.

Can you see any options like that on Dreambox Edit up in the top toolbar, you will have to have it setup to FTP to - Var/Tuxbox/config/enigma

how dum am i lol of course it does, didn't even realise :) just set it off now i will post back in a sec to let you knwo how it went

you might need to reboot it to get it to load them up

OK last post on this topic is a big massive thanks to my earwig999 without whom i would have had no time left to watch tv tonight :)

all working a treat now and all channels clearing bar italia:grayno: but heck i don't speak italian anyway lol...

thanks again guys :Clap::Cheers:

Back