GraphMultiEPG - Few changes

dan_med

Inactive User
Reaction score
My last post kinda got taken over with a TM Vs Twin Duo argument so thought i'd try again..

I really like GraphMultiEPG but i have a couple of things i need to make it perfect.

I need to map the EPG button to it or i need to move it to the top of the list when i press yellow.
I would like to add a couple more channels to the screen (Though this may be skin related from some playing).

I'm using the latest DW image customised by Digi.. I've tried using Multi QuickButton but the EPG button isn't listed and neither is graphmultiepg when i select a different button...

Can anyone help?

Edit : Figured out how to get a button to load GraphMultiEPG (though still cant find the epg button as an option)

Last edited:
im working away at the moment m8, but off the top of my head, now that you have multiquickbutton installed, if you press and hold the EPG button for 5 seconds, multiquickbutton should open and ask you what you would like to assaign to that button, change the value from long press to press, then select 'add' and go through the extensions, and youll see multigraphicalepg listed

that may not be 100% right, but thats roughly how i used to set things up

for getting more listings on the screen, does the menu or 'info' button bring up another menu?

if not, ill have to look at this next weekend when im back

My last post kinda got taken over with a TM Vs Twin Duo argument so thought i'd try again..

I really like GraphMultiEPG but i have a couple of things i need to make it perfect.

I need to map the EPG button to it or i need to move it to the top of the list when i press yellow.
I would like to add a couple more channels to the screen (Though this may be skin related from some playing).

I'm using the latest DW image customised by Digi.. I've tried using Multi QuickButton but the EPG button isn't listed and neither is graphmultiepg when i select a different button...

Can anyone help?

Edit : Figured out how to get a button to load GraphMultiEPG (though still cant find the epg button as an option)

That was Rat and Digi's fault mate!

"I ate lamb and could taste Digidude"
"It Was Lush"

and we should be setting examples lol

:slaps:

:slaps:

Lol.. thanks to all..

@Digi, i'll have a look tonight and let you know.. thanks for the info!

Can anyone help?

Sorry could not resist this one:

On topic to The Tm-Twin I would like to inform you that the actual name for this is the TM-Twin-OE

:salute:

On topic to The Tm-Twin I would like to inform you that the actual name for this is the TM-Twin-OE

Lol.. whatever it's called.. i can't afford it :'(

Long live the tm800!

the OE avoids a 'potential' lawsuit. OE is the 'official' name for 'enigma2' it stands for 'Open-Embedded software'

;)

I plugged box in today and had a look but I couldent see how to add more lines to the graphical epg mate

I forgot how primitive this box is :(

I plugged box in today and had a look but I couldent see how to add more lines to the graphical epg mate

I forgot how primitive this box is :(

Thanks Rat, i tried a few skins and they seem to have different amounts so i'm guessing it's skin based.

On the note of programming the EPG button, if i long hold it, it brings up a selection of extensions and doesn't allow me to program it.. I'll use a different button :)

I search GraphMultiEPG for DM800 HD PVR with DreamElite-BlackHole 1.4 Image. Please Help me !

Back