got my s11 :)

I think the success here is more to do with the new test line rather than anything else. Remember PaulK already tried the line out on his openbox and it didn't work, but strangely Did work on his dreambox. The fact that he has upgraded the image from stock should be irrelevant. But I did read of one of the older images having a Cccam problem, something to do with timing ect.

Are you not contradicting yourself here?
Lol possibly a little, But in my defence PaulK has tested the same line on his openbox with negative results, I am assuming Paulk has already got a cline working on his openbox. Maybe I shouldnt make such assumptions haha

just got sly a few weeks ago however i heard about this openbox reciever and i like the sound of it, i have the chance of getting one along with a nice gift, however they say all the channels so does that mean the good stuff late at night? ppv etc

i used to have a dbox and a dm500 many years ago

Just about to buy one of these to play with is SKYBOX-HD-S11 the same thing?

to be honest, i think it must have been the lines, as they worked in a number of boxes but not on the S11, once got the test lines, straight on? the surpiler i go with ask which box i had. i also thought that all clines was the same?? it must be made a diffrent way to match the box?

thanks guys

I cant get my cline to work on this, set network to dhcp. Could you possibly dump your cline to usb and post the format so I can match it.

Got mine working now, what is the latest firmware and best channel list to use? From what I can make out the box currently has C2HS2-11-07-14:0651CM

just got one, not entirely sure if there is a image installed on it or not, freeview channels work after switching it on, not hooked up to the net yet waiting on a usb dongle for it

forgot you can't edit posts, ugh
anways my s11 is not a clone (08sb)
when i load it up it says skybox
anonymouSX v2 0461cmt (guessing fw)
ca card (no card)

Last edited:
does anyone know if the netgear universial wifi adapter will work with the openbox?

Back