Got my first dbox2 but ?

lombard

Inactive User
Reaction score
i had the 12/11/05 sportster image installed which i did a scan and found everything only problem i had was whenever i left it on one channel for a while then the rest just was blank, i was told to try nextgen 06.12.05 2x image which flashed to box with no problems but am still getting same problem is it to do with new cam or evocam how do i select them ? just its very annoying watch single channel for a while then i cant watch others only fta then they back with a restart am a newbie so please can sum1 tell me whats up ! thanks

lombard said:
i had the 12/11/05 sportster image installed which i did a scan and found everything only problem i had was whenever i left it on one channel for a while then the rest just was blank, i was told to try nextgen 06.12.05 2x image which flashed to box with no problems but am still getting same problem is it to do with new cam or evocam how do i select them ? just its very annoying watch single channel for a while then i cant watch others only fta then they back with a restart am a newbie so please can sum1 tell me whats up ! thanks

pm has been sent hope that helps m8

cheers

thanks will try and get back to you just doing a scan updating this newgen has found 319 transponders before with 12/11/05 i got 270 hope this blanking goes away !

Back