Good Rom Sites ?

Hi, send me the pm aswell... lost all my links when my old hard drive went! Thanks

Hi, im all new to this could you please send me the links for some rom sites thanks in advance.: multi :

Anyone possibly pm me with any good rom sites for Nintendo ds lite.Just bought a firecard for my kids and struggling to find any roms.
Thanks in advance.

h**p://www.dgemu.com/nds.html

here's one that aint too bad h**p://www.romulation.net/NDS/ though theywork on a points system now to limit bandwidth but you can download via a html page.

Last edited:
These are the ones I've found useful;

h**p://www.emudesc.net/foros/nintendo-ds/4897-descarga-directa-todos-roms-de-nds.html
This has all roms 0 to 820 on rapidshare servers

h**p://www.emuwizards.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=10&id=34&Itemid=158
This posts latest releases very quickly on various servers, rapidshare included.

I like

hxxp://www.dashroms.com

You get an allowance daily of 250 MB to do premium downloads but atm you are getting a bonus 1000 mb on top as they test new server. Speeds from it have been really good

If you've got newsreader software (and if you haven't you really should get familiar with some!) then you can find the latest stuff on alt.binaries.emulator

Thanks for the previous links too.

ive just downloaded about 230 ROMs from an NZB site, just waiting for my R4 to turn up now :proud:

I like
hxxp://www.dashroms.com
You get an allowance daily of 250 MB to do premium downloads but atm you are getting a bonus 1000 mb on top as they test new server. Speeds from it have been really good

excellent, thanks mate. I was using nds-roms before, has tons of games but found it real slow.

Ive got my R4 and MicroSD, now gonna try put the games on.

Should keep the kids happy and save me a few bob

Back