going wireless??

billy_boy786

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had a similar model router to this for ages with no problems, factory refurbished just like that one. Started overheating and locking up after about a year so I got rid. While it worked it was great though.

Pretty much any wireless router that supports at least 802.11b will work for the Wii.

There good routers, I've had one, my sisters got one. Both use our Wii's on them. Sweet mate.
For the price the only other viable alternative is the Linksys which are also quality.

No reason why there would be problems just be carefull fo the micorwave and phone signals they can interefer

hi guys, im thinking of investing in a wirless router, but dont know which 1 to get.

had a look on ebay and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250136383090&rd=1&rd=1

i asked the seller if this device would allow my wii connection to the internet, and got a 3 word feply "im not sure".

if any1 would happen to know plz let me know, or if any1 has this router is it good?

thanx

As long as the router does 802.11b it will connect. Nintendo didn't opt for the 802.11g option with the Wii, seems strange but it ensures compatability. I bought a router off this guy a year ago... it started locking up after 7 or 8 months and needs resetting to get the wifi to work but at the price you can't complain too much.

Back