Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Getting over a girlfriend

Someone edited it to say something like Janobi is gay, so I changed it back cos I didn't write it :)

That'll be John the Hun lmao. And use the edit rather than multi posting. If you want to multiquote people use 2nd quote or use code

Well if you want to start threads about those subjects in general chat, there's no reason not to.

And if you want you could post in the site suggestions asking Mickie D for a makeup and beauty forum :)

but i think i know what his answer would be ;)

And if you want you could post in the site suggestions asking Mickie D for a makeup and beauty forum :)

Nah nah nah nah.... Before you know it there would be a celebrity gossip section and then that's it, game over. I'd know what Duncan Valentine had for his tea, how to spell his name and how shallow I need to be before I'm considered cool by other 'cool' people!!! ;)

Nah nah nah nah.... Before you know it there would be a celebrity gossip section and then that's it, game over. I'd know what Duncan Valentine had for his tea, how to spell his name and how shallow I need to be before I'm considered cool by other 'cool' people!!! ;)

I dunno about cool people mate, but I know how to make auntie freeze. Put that biatch in the freezer..... o0

If everyone has given their opinion why can't I give mine? I understand all sides of the argument trust me. He posted on here first remember, I'm just adding my piece. I know it's a personal matter & I want to keep it personal but since it's all already on here why not...

I have looked at all the posts you have sent about this matter and i have never seen such nonesense make up site, pretending to be someone else.what next? start at the begining in the who are you section and without the lies that way everyone gets both sides of the story.

I dunno about cool people mate, but I know how to make auntie freeze. Put that biatch in the freezer..... o0

S*** that's so cool man... merc an aunt utilising a freezer. I can see my own Facebook fan page coming out of this... I'm gonna be so freakin cool... If I get a tattoo before I do it I'll be off the page cool.

OK... I'm scared now... I don't know what I will do with all this coolness stuff... I'm so cool I don't even know what I'm saying any more!!! It's hard being cool... I'm gonna watch QI whilst eating dry toast.

looking back at the original post time is a great healer, just move on lady friends will come and go, in the future you will find more commitment, just have some fun for now!

Yeah, we're getting way off track here, dunno how you guys are calling yourselves cool, i'm far too hot today!

Adam, and natalie, i wish you both all the best in whatever you decide to do, whether it's together or not. :)

Yeah, we're getting way off track here, dunno how you guys are calling yourselves cool, i'm far too hot today!

Adam, and natalie, i wish you both all the best in whatever you decide to do, whether it's together or not. :)

Yeah man, I lost the plot there...S***, is hot the new cool Eva? I need to know. Being cool (or hot) is like a drug, it eats you up until it destroys you. I'll buy some patches.

You should cast your Close Thread spell JTH... not that it would ever get out of hand with the current members, just be nice wouldn't it... like the perfect first date... awwwwww. We can leave this one to nature and the sands of clock time, as it has been done since clock time begun.

Yeah man, I lost the plot there...S***, is hot the new cool Eva? I need to know. Being cool (or hot) is like a drug, it eats you up until it destroys you. I'll buy some patches.

You should cast your Close Thread spell JTH... not that it would ever get out of hand with the current members, just be nice wouldn't it... like the perfect first date... awwwwww. We can leave this one to nature and the sands of clock time, as it has been done since clock time begun.

Touch of sunstroke maybe? :err:

I wouldn't know what's cool or not, i gave up on all that crap years ago. pmsl

i think theres been enough of closing threads dont you?

i think theres been enough of closing threads dont you?

Can't believe they ruined the Close button too, it used to be a beautiful thing

@Eva - sugar and e numbers I think... Who knows though, it could be the kundalini rising...

ok im lost now (dont take much).

@ Adam and Nataliekate, are you staying together or not???

Just bein a nosey fcuk. :banana:

Yes they are back together, and nice fb pic mate. :)

Oh bugger she is only round the corner from me was goin to pop round to comfort her. :lol:
Piss taking bar steward, :Clap: Yes need to change me settings on here to get me avtar back. :proud:

Back