Getting over a girlfriend

aye the worst thing i offered him the wifes knee as well

So are your Adam's ex then?

Yeah, maybe if we don't agree with her she will threaten us with self-harm!!! Taken a rather sad playground/Home and Away style twist now.

I'm doing a Duncan Valentine - "I'm out!!!"

I did not 'threaten' him with self-harm thanks very much.

That'll be a yes then. Welcome NatalieKate, any reason you keep editing your posts and changing them?

Anyways... I heard it's all sorted, so don't worry about the post. Just have fun, and be cool.

So why did you come on here and post 'advise'.

Have you talked this over with him because thats is who you really need to speak to. And if your only route of communication to him is through a online forum then I think you have some serious communication issues in the relationship.

Have you talked this over with him because thats is who you really need to speak to. And if your only route of communication to him is through a online forum then I think you have some serious communication issues in the relationship.

To be honest I find it strange that they both have this out over a public forum....I mean I'm not one to judge and it's certainly none of my business but something is amiss right there. I mean it's one thing for 1 party to do it but for both to come on and do it....and not interact with each other....I don't know....it's not my place to say but since it's public anyway and I'm thinking it then I'm saying it....cheating could be the least of the problems and I hope I'm wrong, but based on what I've seen in this thread it's pretty clear to me that they're both as bad (or as good) as each other. Whatever that may be. I can't say it any simpler.

Everybody on here have given there honest opinion about this situation why have you suddenly appeared after all this time trying to tell us your side.My opinion now is for the pair of you to get your act together and sort it out on your own it is now a personal matter.

That'll be a yes then. Welcome NatalieKate, any reason you keep editing your posts and changing them?

Anyways... I heard it's all sorted, so don't worry about the post. Just have fun, and be cool.

Someone edited it to say something like Janobi is gay, so I changed it back cos I didn't write it :)

We've talked it over a million times and speak a lot everyday, just thought i'd share my opinion on here as he and a lot of other people have done.

Everybody on here have given there honest opinion about this situation why have you suddenly appeared after all this time trying to tell us your side.My opinion now is for the pair of you to get your act together and sort it out on your own it is now a personal matter.

If everyone has given their opinion why can't I give mine? I understand all sides of the argument trust me. He posted on here first remember, I'm just adding my piece. I know it's a personal matter & I want to keep it personal but since it's all already on here why not...

Back