genuine card?

gaza2001

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, im trying to put the boxkey into spiderbox so i can watch the premium channels, from my genuine card, have tried various no's which i thought were right but still cant get them to work. some channels do work. the serial no's i have used are from the one which comes up in the menu under xxx which when converted only gives me 7 digits and i need 8? also tried s/n on original box which when converted gives me 10 digits? any help gratefully recieved.

Last edited:
Thin ice this one be careful guys. Don't have a go but the rules I'm sure forbid this subject? ......

your keen mind using an online generator, who knows who's behind them!

your keen mind using an online generator, who knows who's behind them!

oh!! i did not realise that,can somebody please post the scientific way of doing it for myself,thanks.

Now for a really silly question, if you have this card why not put it in the receiver it came with? hey presto problem solved.
No rules broken no nasty letters from you know who!

you right Jimi, but ive only got old original reciever, and find that spidrbox is a far better picture quality, without having to pay to upgrade box, plus it saves keep swapping boxes over:) but then again what would be the fun in playing by the book? It's the reason we all use forums like these??:)

Last edited:
i had the same question last week jimmi,my xxx box was stuck in standby,i did not want to pay for another box as this box will work,i am not networking the card just for myself,there is surely no offence being commited there.

i had the same question last week jimmi,my xxx box was stuck in standby,i did not want to pay for another box as this box will work,i am not networking the card just for myself,there is surely no offence being commited there.

Well my friends XXX consider the use of their card in any but the receiver supplied by them as a form of hacking. They are not nice people and had me banned five times from Ebay even when the item I was selling nothing to do with them.
I had to threaten PayPal with legal action just to access my PayPal account.
It's a difficult thing as to my mind THEY operate illegally restricting any form of competition and removing consumer choice BUT I suppose if you bung enough money at the right people then what's the law got to do with anything.

Purely in the interests of broadening ones knowledge for experimentation purposes only - open up windows calc.

1. Click the view menu;
2. Select Scientific;
3. Decimal should already be selected;
4. Enter your decimal Number;
5. Then Select Hex and the decimal Number is changed to a Hex number - bingo good to go.

Purely in the interests of broadening ones knowledge for experimentation purposes only - open up windows calc.

1. Click the view menu;
2. Select Scientific;
3. Decimal should already be selected;
4. Enter your decimal Number;
5. Then Select Hex and the decimal Number is changed to a Hex number - bingo good to go.

can you please tell me where you put these numbs... in a spiderbox 9000hd

can you please tell me where you put these numbs... in a spiderbox 9000hd
put card in, press menu, same page as usb second line down, should show your card, press that, then that should show you card serial no, then at the bottom of screen it should say boxkeyand show red button, press red button then input your boxkey,

put card in, press menu, same page as usb second line down, should show your card, press that, then that should show you card serial no, then at the bottom of screen it should say boxkeyand show red button, press red button then input your boxkey,

A big thank you mate sorted....

v. soon u w/dont need boxkey and have possibility a clone card.......check with DM bout this

Back