GarminXT on nokia n95 with internal GPS

Not sure what l am doing wrong, anyone point me in the right direction please.
1. connected phone.
2. opened rar file.
3.double clicked on run from pc first.
4. clicked on setup file
5. garmin prog opens but says it cant see a storage device, made sure its turned on etc,
6. am l just being dumb.

thanks for any reply.

You need to make sure your phone shows up as a drive in My Computer first. When I connect mine it asks on screen what type of connection, choose the storage one. Does that help?

Try on the phone:
Tools
Settings
Connection
USB

Mine is set to Data transfer, but also Ask on connection. Next time you plug it in it should give you a drive in my computer.

yes thanks that managed to get it into my phone memory, but it wont open now as it says it needs more memory, may have wasted my time anyway as l cant find a working link to the uk maps. thanks for your help.

The link in post 10 has everything you need mate. Is the card not big enough?

The link in post 10 has everything you need mate. Is the card not big enough?

yes the card is big enough but when l set the phone as you suggested, the phone did show as a drive, but said the storage card was not available hence it went into phone memory. could you point me to the maps as all links seem to be dead cheers.

What it's saying is that you can't use the card from the phone while it's connected, the drive you see is the memory card.

I know this is a daft question but have copied over all files to my N95 but cannot find the Garmin GPS on my phone when I start it up, just goes to the normal maps & stuff.

Thanks for your help

I know this is a daft question but have copied over all files to my N95 but cannot find the Garmin GPS on my phone when I start it up, just goes to the normal maps & stuff.

Thanks for your help

you installed the app right? if so it sould be in your applications folder

you installed the app right? if so it sould be in your applications folder

Hi M8,

After I have installed the app, when I take the data cable out of the phone, it comes up & says, 'application failed to install, go to applcaitions to install' but when go to applications there is no Garmin there??

Just an update, have wiped it off card & re installed it & when I go into app manager to install it it says corrupt file??

Last edited:
hi

i have installed this and i cant find my town in it which is port glasgow.

any ideas please

hi again.

my problem is that i cant get the internal gps to connect.

i have to option to use it but it never connects.

any ideas please?

Is there a more upto date map out there for garmin...as the one on this app is a little out of date . anyone found anything...searched myself but nothing as yet

garmin nokia n95

hello - can someone give me link for garmin on nokia n95 - thankx.s

links do not work...

sorry guys but the links do not work to get hold of garmin for nokia n95 with built in gps - can some one send correct link please..

just tried again - and nothing....

nope just copied again into 2 diff browsers and nothing... is it meant to end in 4xxx.

nope just copied again into 2 diff browsers and nothing... is it meant to end in 4xxx.

Like I say works fine for me

Try This, Highlink Right click, properties, Box will appear highlight all of the addy of file, paste into browser

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back