Gangs of London

is it real events or a telly series, most of my family there moved away from london. i am looking for something worth watching. i liked that 60 days in for a while. people in america going undercover in the jails to be touts

got its a telly series. people tried to take my phone before in london, i just threw it out in the middle of the road and the fked off

Last edited:
Looks interesting and the whole season released at once.

Waiting all morning for it to be up in the usual dodgy places.

i couldnt sit through a whole episode of that peaky blinders didnt like it at all or that game of thrones nonsense, bollocks imo. was the main thing about game of thrones the effects? i seen about 2 minutes as soon as i seen the dragon it was terminated, there is too much time involved to just watch any shite.

grabbed first 9 episodes

Last edited:
Absolutely tremendous, 4 episodes in. Really starting to get into the story and the violence is not for the faint of heart.

i couldnt sit through a whole episode of that peaky blinders didnt like it at all or that game of thrones nonsense, bollocks imo. was the main thing about game of thrones the effects? i seen about 2 minutes as soon as i seen the dragon it was terminated, there is too much time involved to just watch any shite.

2 of my favourite tv series there. You're in a minority Joe.
You were late in the game to watch GOT if you only watched it for 2 minutes before seeing a dragon. They didn't appear until the end of the first season.

watched all nine episodes yesterday well worth a watch but i did prefer peaky blinders though

All finished now. Hopefully there will be a follow up series, it's definitely been left open for one

Just watching this - its good but not great in my opinion. The storyline seems to stretch at certain points also (side note) it made me laugh on some of the car scenes when you can tell its a screen as it looks nothing like a real environment. Also some of the fight scenes are a bit Jackie Chan - arent these guys supposed to be gangsters rather than ninjas?! 🤣🤣🤣

Just watching this - its good but not great in my opinion. The storyline seems to stretch at certain points also (side note) it made me laugh on some of the car scenes when you can tell its a screen as it looks nothing like a real environment. Also some of the fight scenes are a bit Jackie Chan - arent these guys supposed to be gangsters rather than ninjas?! 🤣🤣🤣

i was gonna give this a go but it takes something really good to keep me interested. be able to follow the story and not get distracted by other things. everyone said it was good then you kinda say its crap so im not sure whether to or not lol ok u said good not great lol

Last edited:
Its worth a watch (very little else on at the min) but for me its not one to get over excited about. I prefer the likes of After Life 2 and Save Me Too (not the same genre but good none the less)

Back