Galaxy s2 ICS

stelladrinka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help please,

Tried to update my phone from cyanogenmod to stock ICS using Odin, all went well until the phone boots, I get to an S logo and the phone hangs. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or supply me with a kernel with CWM installed on it so I can at least get back to where I was before I started messing with it cheers

For info, all I was doing wrong was not doing a full factory reset before flashing.

glad ya got it sorted mate, im happy with stock ics on my sgs2 as it runs great and does everything i need, and thats coming from someone that used to flash a new rom every other day, lol!

Has the signal issue been sorted yet? I have a s2 and would like to update to ics, but been told not to as the signal dies when the phone goes to sleep? Or something like this.

Also my s2 is unlocked but three branded, but iam hoping to debrand it before updating to ics.

Is there any info i may need to do the above?

Iam a ios man myself, and have had iphones for the past couple of years, and only just recently come over to android.

I dont have any signal issues, this software is much more stable than cyanogenmod.

Back