Fury v Wilder

I only gave Wilder two rounds of the eleven, the first and the fourth.
Wilder’s extra weight did not help with his stamina and you could see him fatigue early on and as the fight progressed.
I actually liked Wilder’s tactics in the first round, using his jab to the body to setup the over hand right but it didn’t last long.
It was a great fight but Fury had the blueprint on Wilder and he can’t fight on the back foot and in the clinch.
To be brutally honest Wilder is not a technical boxer and he really only has the big over hand right imo.
If AJ can’t take the fight to Usyk and impose his will and beat Usyk in 6-8 rounds in the rematch. I think Fury against Usyk would be a great fight, both have great chins good cardio and good fight IQ but I think Usyk will keep on the outside and beat him on points imo.
I had only given him 2 rounds as well but the judges were seeing it a little differently.

FBUKWJGVIAo5uJu

I loved it when the ref called them to the centre of the ring before the starting bell. Fury said one word to Wilder. "Bitch" 😂
American men hate to be called that, especially prize fighter’s as it is highly offensive and that’s why I think Fury called him a “Bitch”. 😆

I had only given him 2 rounds as well but the judges were seeing it a little differently.

FBUKWJGVIAo5uJu
Not sure how the third judge has the 10th as a 10:9 round when Fury win the round and knocked Wilder down! Not sure what he was watching - should have been 10:8

That's what spoils boxing, the only way Fury was to be guaranteed a win was to blitz him out the ring which he did. My worry for Fury is, he said he has nothing to prove, I just hope the demons in his head do not reappear. A Whyte fight satisfies Whyte not Fury. Everything to lose nothing to gain.

I totally agree, the Joshua loss threw a huge spanner in the works. If AJ "had" of won a spring/summer fight would a been the way to go no doubt in Saudi somewere.
what I can't understand is, were is the steady stream of American heavyweights?. You would think with the size of the nation, the history of boxing the amount of gyms there'd be at least half a dozen up and coming fighters. I can't think of the last time they had a steady feed of heavyweights Tyson Bowe Holyfield been the last.

I totally agree, the Joshua loss threw a huge spanner in the works. If AJ "had" of won a spring/summer fight would a been the way to go no doubt in Saudi somewere.
what I can't understand is, were is the steady stream of American heavyweights?. You would think with the size of the nation, the history of boxing the amount of gyms there'd be at least half a dozen up and coming fighters. I can't think of the last time they had a steady feed of heavyweights Tyson Bowe Holyfield been the last.
I think the rise and popularity of MMA in the US has had a major effect on Boxing imo

Deantay Wilder I make no excuses. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The twat should have been banned for those statements. Absolutely disgusting to say he wants a body on his record, even did it with a smile. Some fine men have tragically lost their lives to this sport and his words are an insult to their memories and to their families.

If his trainer hadn't thrown in the towel in the 2nd fight, that "body" could well have been his.

The twat should have been banned for those statements. Absolutely disgusting to say he wants a body on his record, even did it with a smile. Some fine men have tragically lost their lives to this sport and his words are an insult to their memories and to their families.

If his trainer hadn't thrown in the towel in the 2nd fight, that "body" could well have been his.
After seeing him actually want to end someone’s life I hope he never wins another bout in his life and I am so glad that Fury finished him for a second time.
He is despicable imo….

Back