Free Usenet 400 Days Retention

anybody having problems with binload tonight?

not getting anything down at all...

wonder if the free user period is over???

just updated mine and the free trial is continuing it says for upto two months but they will give one weeks notice of the beta trial ending you still can't choose the unrar folder the down load speed seems to be a bit more stable no other noticeable difference

edogg

working again this morning... :)
i sent them a message , ive to send my log file for them to look at.....

working again this morning... :)
i sent them a message , ive to send my log file for them to look at.....
cheers for this i have been trying to grab old ps3 games and last night it was having non of it try again tonight unison

now its of again ffs.. lol

must be vermin blocking it i think...

I updated and mine is working fine m8

edogg

i'm still off m8, dunno whats going on...
waiting for a reply from them

well its working again,
has been maxing out my 20meg connection since 9pm....
not bad for nuthin... :)

just trying this myself, but im on downloading a film of 700mb and the speed just isnt moving, going from 0-84kb then back down to 0, and still 0% done, any ideas!

thats what mine did off and on for 2days,
i clicked on community icon and told them i had a problem, they got me to send a logfile away..
anyhow its working great now.... ive been maxed out since 9pm.. :)

i'll keep it on then was gunna uninstall it but ill try again 2moro night!

has anyone else using binload found that it's not working today it comes up when i select the nzb files but doesnot show any downloads or download speed altbinz is working ok

edogg

mines stopped working a while back,
the download starts but then speed drops off to zero very quickly..

i can't get on their forum either....

I hadn't had any problems up until Thursday, decided to cap me at 200kb/s and saying that I had too many connections to the server, when I did not. Anyway it's back to getting 6 MB/s :).

has anyone else using binload found that it's not working today it comes up when i select the nzb files but doesnot show any downloads or download speed altbinz is working ok

edogg

Mine searches Ok, but it wond add download to the download queue, was working fine last week

that is exactly what i get it was working fine on friday but now nothing gets added to the download queue

edogg

Have you tried using SABnzbd? There's a program out there that retrieves your Binload details so you can use it with that, much better!

hi i have that but are you saying you are able to use sabnzb to download from binload because i get 502 unable to connect with altbinz

edogg

Its ok now i was mistyping my username working well with altbinz

Back