good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
Free Usenet 400 Days Retention

Binload Offers You:
Unlimited access to the Binload software
Unlimited access to the search database
Unlimited download speed
Unlimited usage - download everything you want!

What's The Price?
As the Binload software is new we've decided to open it up to the public as a free beta.
This means that for a limited time only access
to the software and all it's perks is FREE of charge!

We'll be converting to a paid membership model within the next few months but untill then membership is absolutely free!

Binload - Downloading was never this easy! [Public Beta]

you da man for the freebees unison...

goodman :Cheers:

Never used newsgroups before....

Is it safe?

Thanks

do you have to give card info when signing up? LOL only reason is that i know i will forget to cancel it.

thanks
hnj

signed up and using now lads speeds are excellent so getting some lego games for my boy on 360. I just imported some nzb from nzbmatrix and its working like a fukcing charm. I used an old email address and fake name addy etc so nothing to lose I reckon

Cheers guys just signed up

So now off to see what i can do

Signed up - see what happens. :)

thanks mate ive signed up im sharing my dads astraweb at the moment is it me or as that gone down hill a bit ive had a lot of incomplete files lately.

ive just recieved a instant reply with the software download is that normal i was thinking the beta hadnt started yet.

Last edited:
When replying to the activation email all I get is a page telling me that there is an 'invalid number of parameters' in the link so cant actually activate. Doesn't matter which browser I try - just wont work !

my advice is use another search engine for the nzb files because if you use the built in one you get a load of rubbish files to sort through most of which are trojans and i dont get a steady speed like i do with Altbinz+news.virginmedia

edogg

my advice is use another search engine for the nzb files because if you use the built in one you get a load of rubbish files to sort through most of which are trojans and i dont get a steady speed like i do with Altbinz+news.virginmedia

edogg

i agree with that mate but tbh i also use binsearch which is practically the same search personally if im using this ill find the nzbs else where and just use their server but when i tried yesterday my speeds where all over the place and i never came near maxing out on 50mb but ive read others have all the same free is free.

I also do not get a steady down load speed 0KB/s to 1.58MB/s are the variations i am getting today

cheers, signed up last night and maxed out my download speed!

not tried today yet but will have a look later on....

pretty good for free so far

ive had no problems what so ever with this ive downloaded shitloads of stuff but like edogg has said ive downloaded nzb from places like nzb r us and nzb matrix.

Ive downloaded 3 files from them tonight speeed wasnt to bad about 900kb sec but the files I downloaded were all passworded and the passwords links sent you to a survey site blah blah.

Fine use the newsgroup but deffo import your nzbs from somewhere else.

Back