if your that skint

reinstall windows after every trial problem solved

its very hard to find all the reg files mate good luck you need it

:Cheers:

if your that skint

reinstall windows after every trial problem solved

its very hard to find all the reg files mate good luck you need it

IAM NOT ACTUALLY THAT SKINT TO BE HONEST, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME I ASK A QUESTION ON HERE ALL I GET IS ACCUSED OF SUMMIT, WHY NOT EITHER TRY AND HELP OR JUST SAY NOTHING AT ALL ??? EH ?

oops ! sorry about the cap letters. (this is directed at everyone, not super lfc).

Last edited:
IAM NOT ACTUALLY THAT SKINT TO BE HONEST, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME I ASK A QUESTION ON HERE ALL I GET IS ACCUSED OF SUMMIT, WHY NOT EITHER TRY AND HELP OR JUST SAY NOTHING AT ALL ??? EH ?

oops ! sorry about the cap letters.

hmmm cant you read than

"reinstall windows after every trial problem solved

its very hard to find all the reg files mate good luck you need it"

???????????

hmmm cant you read than

"reinstall windows after every trial problem solved

its very hard to find all the reg files mate good luck you need it"

???????????

cant you read ??? i didnt direct that response directly at you mate, i mean every one in here that should either shut up or give up if all they can do is make stupid comments about peoples questions when all thats needed is a simple educated response, you know what i mean ??? piss's me off so it does !

I give up, here we go again, could one of the mods or admins please just remove this whole thread, its a waste of space !

chill out dude if it was that easy to hack around trials they wouldnt give trials out as they would make no money

iam chilled man, you cant get anymore chilled than me, lol :silly: , iam not hacking nuffin, what iam trying to find out is how to perfectly legally get the free trial going again, thats all.

Iam certianly not going to reformat the drive like what was already suggested, thats just crazy, but i know people who have done that and it works, so that to me prooves a point that its summit that the program enters in the system registry, but what it is i dont know :(

ive tried searching the registry and removing entries that are matched to the program but even after that it still doesnt matter, when you go on thier website and try register the full game for free trial it says summit like "this computer cant do another trial".

sooo, iam stumpped now, lol...

bring back that guy called bad karma, he was the dogs balls with things like this man, ilmao.

iam chilled man, you cant get anymore chilled than me, lol :silly: , iam not hacking nuffin, what iam trying to find out is how to perfectly legally get the free trial going again, thats all.

Iam certianly not going to reformat the drive like what was already suggested, thats just crazy, but i know people who have done that and it works, so that to me prooves a point that its summit that the program enters in the system registry, but what it is i dont know :(

ive tried searching the registry and removing entries that are matched to the program but even after that it still doesnt matter, when you go on thier website and try register the full game for free trial it says summit like "this computer cant do another trial".

sooo, iam stumpped now, lol...

bring back that guy called bad karma, he was the dogs balls with things like this man, ilmao.

ok get Registry Mechanic run it on a deep scan its the best Registry Mechanic there is may work :Clap:

good luck

if you uninstall the game then run reg mechanic it should delete the registry entry so when you install it again you should get your 14days again. in the freebie section you can get a free licence code for it

if you uninstall the game then run reg mechanic it should delete the registry entry so when you install it again you should get your 14days again. in the freebie section you can get a free licence code for it

i had a look mate, but i cant see the licence code for isnooker in the freebie section :( ???

done what you suggested, but still didnt work :(

It maybe IP logging then.

Look for a proxy program that can spoof your IP;)

i think one of me pals tried the spoof the ip thing and it didnt make the game work, ive not tried it yet though, can you suggest a simple to use ip spoof program please ?

Back