Free trial has run out :( ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive been playing a game on the internet over the past couple of weeks (isnooker), you get a 14 day free trial but the my trial has ran out now :(

Anyway, when ya register for the trial it doesnt ask for an email addy or anything, just a username, so iam wondering how they detect and block my attempts to use the free trial again ????

I guess they possibly have my ip address ??? and are simply blocking me, could this be whats happening ??

If so, how do I get roundabout this issue so that I can get another free trial :proud: ???

Or if its a different thing, then please let me know and if there is a way to sort it ??

cheers guys. :Cheers:

It has probably entered something in the registry that is stopping it from running.

Maybe try a crack! ;)

Last edited:
It has probably entered something in the registry that is stopping it from running.

Dont post crack.....tut tut

tried it mate, it doesnt work cause the version of the game i have is version 1.7.01, but i looked for version 1.6.8 and cant see it anywhere :(

please advise.

If you like it a lot, why not just pay for it?

i wondered how long it would take for someone to say that, lol .

I would like to take another free trial, I know its possible as i have a friend that has formatted his pc then got another free trial.

If its a registry thing then i wonder what entry in the registry it is and if its just a case of removing it, hmmmm ?

Right, kidding aside, would a system restore back a week or two work or would the registry entry still be there (if it is a reg entry thats causing it). ?

might top u getting bored nzb file

bad luck its dead now lol

no nzb files to be posted in the open forum....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
nzb files are for news servers mate just depends what news server its for?

can someone tell me what registry entries isnooker would put in the registry and i will delete them, that way i can see if that option works ??

can someone tell me what registry entries isnooker would put in the registry and i will delete them, that way i can see if that option works ??

I think you might have to do your own research on that one tommo m8.: shocked2

How many keys are there in the registry??

Quite a lot me thinks..

How about HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE WINDOWS delete that!

lol none of that needed, just change the date on ur windows to the day u installed it. you'll get another 14 days.

try this little toy
it will open registry and u can search for the program u want a delete it
:)

Just Restore your computer to before the trial began and try again!
or
Change the date to something 2099 some times this confuses the logic

Back