Free to good home

ianmcqui

Inactive User
Reaction score
DSCF0058.JPGDSCF0060.JPG

Two Nvidia Quadro FX 3450's and a 400Gb WD4000AAkb free to good home if any of you peeps can use them, postage is an issue though!

I've sent stuff before and not charged so if your not collecting I''d need the postage paid because these things are heavier than USB sticks and DVD's etc you can understand yes?

PM me and you can have my home telephone No, Address etc If you want.

The HD well i can't remember when it was last run, the graphics cards however have just come out of a working machine so definitely pukka.

Regards, Ian.

Last edited:
Hi m8

I'll take the hard drive will go into my caddie i have hanging around let me know how much postage will be, i will send over via paypal, you should still have my address.

Napster

Hi

I would be grateful for 1 of the 2 graphics cards. I have an old desktop PC where the motherboard build-in graphics is not working but it has a PCIe slot to take the card. PM me the postage costs and your paypal address. I will include my address during payment.

Thanx in advance.

Hi m8 i,ll take other card if still availabe PM me paypal and postage details..cheers

View attachment 73168View attachment 73169

Two Nvidia Quadro FX 3450's and a 400Gb WD4000AAkb free to good home if any of you peeps can use them, postage is an issue though!

I've sent stuff before and not charged so if your not collecting I''d need the postage paid because these things are heavier than USB sticks and DVD's etc you can understand yes?

The HD well i can't remember when it was last run, the graphics cards however have just come out of a working machine so definitely pukka.

Regards, Ian.

Hi m8

you still suffering from the man flu, and not heard anything from you in reply to my PM.

I have received the hard drive and graphics cards and sent a postal order to the OP. Thanks for your generosity.

thats bugged me then i ask for hard drive, he could have told me its gone already.
I know the op or the member who has received them has technically not done anything wrong but

This is bang out of order imo tbh,
the op should have had the decency to update this thread as soon as he had sent them to someone else who had not even bothered to post in the thread asking could they have them.
as its been 4 days since the items were put on offer

Maybe a rule change is in order saying if someone posts offering stuff then anyone wanting it or part of the items on offer HAS to post in the thread requesting so.

Last edited:

Regards, Ian.

As you can see the OP specifically stated pm me. Which I did - about 10minutes after he posted this thread. It was my good fortune that I was first and therefore I do not think I did anything wrong! Technically or otherwise!

Last edited:
As you can see the OP specifically stated pm me. Which I did - about 10minutes after he posted this thread. It was my good fortune that I was first and therefore I do not think I did anything wrong! Technically or otherwise!

M8 I'm not moaning i also PM'd him as well as well as posting, all I'm saying it would of been polite to reply saying someone had already bet me to it :)

Matter closed.

Would have been better had OP not asked interested parties to PM their requests. Interest should really have been by posting a comment in the thread. That way everything is in the open, members will know if the had been too late and the OP PM inbox would not be flooded. As already stated it would have been nice for OP to advise the offer had ended.

Back