Free Sports Ball

Tried loads of times - nothing!!!
Mailinator now stopped me adding addresses so I'll stop trying.

:FRIGHT:

Tried loads of times - nothing!!!
Mailinator now stopped me adding addresses so I'll stop trying.

:FRIGHT:

Leave it 30 mins and they will unblock you.. its to stop server overload..

Why cant i win a cricket ball?? i got 3 footballs.. im going to try later for a cricket ball :(

Posted this originally and that's me just winning!! Got a cricket ball, and I'm after a football!! :Laugh:

Keep trying daily folks!!! :banana:

Edit: Thought I'd post a couple of the terms and conditions that are of interest to this:

All Promotional Codes must be registered online between 12.01am on 01.05.09 and 11.59pm on 31.08.09. There will be a winner approximately every 2 minutes throughout this period, subject to Promotional Codes being registered during each 2 minute period.

Unsuccessful entrants will be entered into a further prize draw, to be held no later than 14.09.09, in which any unclaimed MARS® balls will be awarded as prizes. Winners in the prize draw will be notified by no later than 28.09.09.
;)

Last edited:
hit the site and get past the date of birth crap then once in....

1) Grab a code from 1 of your emails that didnt win when you checked it (example XRDDKKGHTZ) or enter anything in capitals from A-Z

2) Enter the code and check it and let it say sorry over the bar

3) Now paste this link into your browser: _Mars agecheck - you must be aged 16 to enter Mars Get Britain Playing

(without the underscore of course)

4) you should now see congratualtions page, simply fill it in with a valid email address and home address and you will win

Nice find bro! :banana:

nice one after about 8 attempts i got a rugger ball with a little help......

1) Grab a code from 1 of your emails that didnt win when you checked it (example XRDDKKGHTZ) or enter anything in capitals from A-Z

3) Now paste this link into your browser: _Mars agecheck - you must be aged 16 to enter Mars Get Britain Playing

4) you should now see congratualtions page, simply fill it in with a valid email address and home address and you will win

That works a treat got a cricket ball and to rugby balls now i wanted 1 of each might try once more for a footy :)

Nice one bro, just had 2 goes and won 2 rugby balls, am going to have some more later, rep added mate.

Joe

lol fookin rugby balls,i got two coming if they turn up lol.may have another go for a cricket ball for the dog to chew lol

ANOTHER GO ANOTHER RUGBY BALL FFS,,,,,wonder if we will get them lol :proud:

class cheers mate 3 rugger balls, I feckn hate rugger :)

Just had another go and just won another rugby ball, must be rugger day or summat, I'll try again later tonight to see.

Joe

goddamm yet another rugby ball!!!! well atleast i have something to give the kids one of each lol

IVE JUST GOT ANOTHER RUGGER BALL I RECKON IT THAT GLITCH IS JUST GONNA THROW OUT RUGBY BALLS :)

Bah caps cant be arsed to delete it lol.

Back