Free Sports Ball

OK withinin two days of me finding this post I did it rapid style with email codes did it for two days, just got a red card through the door 4 boxes and 6 packets go and pick it up two boxes of footballs a box of rugby balls and a few packets of cricket balls.........I think I went overboard trying to win them.

How long has it taken for delivery? I ordered 30 last wednesday and still not turned up? What can I say I eat alot of mars bars lol.

Yet to receive my balls!

I'm not talking in a prepubescent nature either!

Ordered nearly two weeks ago, I knew I should have ticked the 24hour courier box.

Jokes aside any advice or timescale would be greatly appreciated, I just want to know how long people generally waited.

regards Matt - skill4style

i dont think the glitch which gauranteed a rugby ball worked i did my first one ages ago and havnt recieved a thing.

I don't believe this! posty just knocked on my door i was expecting it to be my free becks vier glasses... Oh no it's 2 mars rugby balls wtf lol!!

I don't believe this! posty just knocked on my door i was expecting it to be my free becks vier glasses... Oh no it's 2 mars rugby balls wtf lol!!

wonder If I will get the 50 I think I won back then :) might turn up with a van;)

Says on the piece of paper "BOUNCE INTO A SUMMER OF FUN" but you have delivered it to me in fooking winter lmao.

Says on the piece of paper "BOUNCE INTO A SUMMER OF FUN" but you have delivered it to me in fooking winter lmao.

Somethings don't change then! When Mars did this offer for the world cup last year(?) mine turned up about 4/5 months after the world cup was over...! :proud:

I got mine today, Never knew royal mail done parcel deliveries on a Sunday.

Anyway got 3 flat rugby balls :)

no way got 2 cricket balls delivered holy sheet i forgot all about this i wonder what else i will get???

Back