Free Sports Ball

Nice post.

Had a go but didn't win owt.

Gonna try again tomorrow as limited to 1 code per day.

;)

JB

No win for me either. I bet you only win if you buy a mars bar and use that code too.

Hi andy,

Congratulations on being a Mars Bounce winner!

You have won a cricket ball.

Regards,
The Mars Bounce Team!

YAY!

Yeyy..
Just won a free Rugby ball.

If you really want something of this site for free or any site that has no purchase necessary use Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam!
Whatever you make up on the spot say '[email protected]' will become a valid e-mail which you can look at by going to the site.
Did it 3 times with different emails and got one third time :)

He shoots, he scores!Congratulations. You have won a MARS® football!

Now use it to get some practice in… you will need it if you want to play in my team in the Mars Bounce Off! Click here for details.
Best wishes from

Mars

Ive won 3 footballs GRRRR i want a fricken cricket ball :(.. nomore now give someone else a chance :)

Ive won 3 footballs GRRRR i want a fricken cricket ball :(.. nomore now give someone else a chance :)

lol, I want a football not a rugby ball... they dont even bounce the same :CRYBABY:

OK enough shots for me I had been trying to get a rugby ball and won a few times co I check the emails I got and guess what........... 11 cricket balls 13 footballs and 1 rugby ball, so if anybody is looking for any I'll post when (If) I get them

OK enough shots for me I had been trying to get a rugby ball and won a few times co I check the emails I got and guess what........... 11 cricket balls 13 footballs and 1 rugby ball, so if anybody is looking for any I'll post when (If) I get them

I wouldn't mind a football m8, how much postage are we talking?

Joe

Back