Free Sony PSP or PS3 for your broken one!!!

a friend of mine tryed it last week and yes it still works...

i have a uk model and brother has a jap model. if i quoted the uk model serial number and swapped it for the jap model would they notice when they picked it up?
or do they not check the serial numbers on arrival?

Hi,

My nephew bricked his PSP when updating, but rang Sony up and they replaced it few days later.

SO IT DOES WORK!!!

Thanks

just had a chuckle at your avator m8 looks more like a fanny with thrush then a eye lmao

:Wave:

ive got a psp(fat) which the wireless dont work ,so im gonna give them a call.

na they just put it in a box and seal it up and give you your replacement think its just a standard delivery company pick up.

i rang today .........they asked me to fax them the receipt

sony have been doing this since the playstation one, i used to send 100s of those back, you can even send back psps with no screens and battrys/chargers missing

is there anyway to send a slim one back as i payed 150 for one 3 months ago but ave lost the receipt

is there anyway to send a slim one back as i payed 150 for one 3 months ago but ave lost the receipt

yeah just ring them up!
give them the serial number and the date you bought it and within a couple of days max the courier will be at your door with a fully working psp

gonna give this a try .got a bricked psp somewhere..thanks to the op

hey guys just thought id let u know this does still work.

i called up with a very real problem that there is no power going through the psp and that id tried my cousins charger and battery with no luck. they are bringing a new one out on tuesday.
hooray

although i have to say the geographical number didnt work from my mobile not sure why.

Back