Free Sony PSP or PS3 for your broken one!!!

Hey guys,

A few questions:

1. Does this still work for PS3's?
2. If so, what models i.e. 40GB, 80GB, etc?
3. What problems do you have to have for it to be eligible?
4. What do you need to have to be eligible. i.e Do you just need the console unit, or do you need power cable, box , etc...

Cheers,

mas123:Clap:

hey guys just thought id let u know this does still work.

i called up with a very real problem that there is no power going through the psp and that id tried my cousins charger and battery with no luck. they are bringing a new one out on tuesday.
hooray

although i have to say the geographical number didnt work from my mobile not sure why.

have you the original, or the slim version?

Let me know which one they replace it.

hi, i have a psp which ive had for years not sure if its uk or euro version - how do i find out?
The problem with it is that the UMD drive wont read any disc's -- it is modded with 3.30OE can i brick it and then send it to them - is that ok?

at nl86
i have a fat one ill let u know which one i get when i get it.

at mas123
as far as problems go just think of something that cant be found or fixed easily by your average customer.
you will need the console and the power unit i dont think you need the video cables etc.
im not sure about the other stuff as i did mine on a psp but i should think youd be fine with any kind of ps3. however most ps3s are still under warranty so this shouldnt be a problem anyway.

at nl86
i have a fat one ill let u know which one i get when i get it.

at mas123
as far as problems go just think of something that cant be found or fixed easily by your average customer.
you will need the console and the power unit i dont think you need the video cables etc.
im not sure about the other stuff as i did mine on a psp but i should think youd be fine with any kind of ps3. however most ps3s are still under warranty so this shouldnt be a problem anyway.

did u get ur psp m8?

yep got it tuesday
meant to post that but forgot

it was practically brand new.
im sure the casing was neway. works perfect love it. it came with latest firmware though
i was hoping it would come with something older so that i could downgrade it.

never mind though beggars cant be choosers

yep got it tuesday
meant to post that but forgot

it was practically brand new.
im sure the casing was neway. works perfect love it. it came with latest firmware though
i was hoping it would come with something older so that i could downgrade it.

never mind though beggars cant be choosers

Nothing a Pandora battery wont sort out.

my m8's PS3 has died on him tonight, red light and nowt else he said.

so i will give him this number and hope he gets it sorted.

he has had it from launch.

worked for my m8, he phoned em before, told em he got ps3 bought for him in November for an xmas present, so it wasn't played till Dec 25th, and he is getting a replacement ps3 sent via courier and they will collect his broke one.

now i just have to sort his save data on his hard drive.

cheers for the thread.

I see someone mentioned earlier in this thread that they do nintendo too. has anyone called about a ds lite.

hey guys

i know this is an old thread so i thought id check back with you.
the psp i got from them has now packed in, wireless not working, and it won't read memory cards. is it possible to do this twice or will they know because of the serial numbers?

my psp is on the blin but its well old... does it have to be twelve months old?

Back