Free Sony PSP or PS3 for your broken one!!!

i just phones them up told them the script as above they said they will come out on tuesday and give me a replacement :) thanks guys!

Thanks for this.
Does this work for the big versions of the ps2? as they are well over 1 year old.

hey, i phoned them up as well a few days ago, also told them the standard script...lol, but the geezer gives it, he wants me to fax him a copy of the reciept, apparently because i have a older version PSP, but i gave him a date of purchase within the last year. Ahh its annoying, seeing that it works as well. I will try calling again, hopefully someone kinder will pick up...lol!

IT does work, never knew this was possible to i read this form

Thanks everyone:banana:

Thanks for the information guys, I have a psp with a scratched screen and few dodgy buttons, so i'll give this a go.

this didnt work for me
i phoned up sony and told them it was under a year old and as soon as they ask you for serial number and Code they know straight away that it was over a year old and wanted to charge me 60 queen heads for a refurb unit
robbing f*ckaz

i got a psp slim which is messd up,
and also what if it has custom firmware on it?
i got 3.90 m33 on it

this didnt work for me
i phoned up sony and told them it was under a year old and as soon as they ask you for serial number and Code they know straight away that it was over a year old and wanted to charge me 60 queen heads for a refurb unit
robbing f*ckaz

Did you register it when you bought it ???

i got a psp slim which is messd up,
and also what if it has custom firmware on it?
i got 3.90 m33 on it

Just download the offical Sony 3.95 firmware and install that, then reseet factory stting. Thats what i did anyway.

As regards to mine. I got one from them and mine was over 2 years old but I have a problem with it turning itself off, so I phoned them again and they are sending another one on tuesday, just put offical firmware on again and all is well.

how do i reset factory settings?

estting will only take out ant setting you set up, reason I mentioned it is incase you have network set up etc etc. It is in system settings and down near the bottom. You still need to get official firmware an install it.

Many thanks followed spiel even though it was due to other damage top man

Yep,

This definitly works. I have got a PS2.

I just called this morning trying to blag a new PS2 off them and after 15 minutes on the phone and them asking me what colour underpants I am wearing etc, they finally decided that I need the receipt.

Tossers, lol.

Anyone have a receipt within the last year for a PS2?

Back