Free Sky

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
remember the french company selling cards for free sky??

theyve started to do mail shots

my whole village has had these today and my phone has gone nuts

ill post the leaflet in the next few hours

Digidude, contact all local press and even national press m8. You can get free advertising or free mention if you help with a story like that. Last time this was around it was in the sunday newspapers and in wotsat etc. So your local papers will want to do a 'warning' story, so see if your knowledge can help them. :)

the back of the ad and order form with customer care nummber (lmao)

but does the card work do you think ? or is it just a scam, be interesting to know if anyone has or knows anyone who's dealt with these people

from what i can remember they send you a card that doesnt work, you complain cos you just paid nearly 100 quid for it, they then say "ahh but you need the activator, what digibox do you have?", you then part with another 80 odd quid for a £5 card reader and when that dont work you are told if anything something along the lines of "its for FREE uk tv (sky news etc) as pirate cards are illegal, even under french law"

robbing gets

on my way to local press today

should get some free advertising from it lol

Digidudes good advice is posted in the right place. 100% a scam, but no doubt will soon spread and catch many people out. :(
>How do squatters live in a house rent free?<
Basically, its just someone having the ba11s with no respect for law or feelings of those that lose out.

A similar scam appeared recently near me. But it was a cable system that was apparently to be installed that gave free tv, and was not illegal because they paid the licence and all that poo. Anyway, those that believed had to leave a £70 deposit. Not much really since the demand was going to be high, and you were putting your name in for first come first served etc. Of course no system existed, but how many deposits did they get before running? My guess is a good wage, which made the risk worth while. (for some desperates anyway)

L:)

jesus, this is a year old lol, and was edited straight away, hmmm, lol

Back