Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bad ad mate we all try and exploit the fat cats and yeh they will still replace if you have the product all they ask is a pic of the bottom of it so it not fully gone just little bit more difficult for a freebie

From the emails from MS, it sounds like they want pictures AND the receipt?

I've used the service several times for hardware I no longer have the receipt for, as most MS stuff has 5 year warranty.

After all this, I would not get a replacement if I couldn't provide the receipt. Therefore through fraudulent claims, you lot have messed it up for the genuine people who actually paid for something.

this is still working, did not have to send any proof all i done was replied to email with my name and address:Clap::Clap:

I got my emial asking me for the sku on the 23rd of june to which i replied immediatly ive not heard anything back yet.

@bad ad84 your a member of the wrong site to be preaching about exploiting things imo.

Last edited:
just had email confirming that my x8 mouse and x6 keyboard are on they way 7-10 days woop woop:banana:

just had email confirming that my x8 mouse and x6 keyboard are on they way 7-10 days woop woop:banana:

Did you reply to the email asking for the sku directly or not?

How long after they asked for the sku did you recieve a reply?

@bad ad84: I see your point, however this was on numerous other forums so would have gone anyway so why not jump on the bandwagon. and as for me one keyboard and mouse was for me one for my brother.

I don't think this is a place to complain about what right and wrong though as there are threads on how to get things free like cable and sat.

Plus They don't ask for your receipt always just a pic of your pid which you should have if you are a genuine customer.

Each to there own though.

Jama

To be fair, if they are just asking for picture of the product, then thats not so bad, the emails in this thread seemed to suggest they wanted both.

as some people here might be aware, i'm hardly in a position to preach. But there's a difference between exploiting something and exploiting something that will ruin it for legitimate people imo.

got my wireless desktop 8000 this afternoon, all i can say is very nice!!!!

all i had was a email asking me for my details name , address and so on then i had nothing for 3 days then i received email today sayiny that my mouse and keyboard will be with me in 7-10 days

And did you reply to the email or did you have to email another address?

I replied with the SKU almost a week ago and have not heard anything :(

I did this for 2 items, using different names and address, different emails and different IPs.

I have heard nothing since I emailed them the SKUs.

I replied with the SKU almost a week ago and have not heard anything :(

I did this for 2 items, using different names and address, different emails and different IPs.

I have heard nothing since I emailed them the SKUs.

Same m8 and i did it well over a week a go.

Ive asked a cpl of times if it was just a case of replying to the email or wether it was another address but no one seems to want to answer that lol.

I filled the form in at the beggining ,They asked me for proof of purchase ,I sent a copy of the amazon receipt ,They sent an email back asking to give details of product address etc,I sent the details back to the email addy they was asking about product details etc ,Then i had an email back the next day saying they was going to replace.. i think everybody is getting different replys of microsoft thats where all the confusion is. All in all its took 13 days from start to receiving keyboard..

Hope this helps ya sargie

The longest between replys was about 5 days i heard nothin of them.

Last edited:
just got my wireless desktop 8000 aswell what a piece of kit

cheers again

yorkie1

Well I recieved both keyboard and mouse in the last couple of days,

It was sent Via UPS. It took wroughly 14 days to get them to Me.
I just replied to the email they sent me sargie and that what seems to work with Me.

I'll try to get up a step by step on here if it'll help.

Deus

I replied to the email were they ask for sku well over a week ago now with the sku and model number not heard a thing since.

Infact i sent the reply to them on the 23rd of june.

I got this and Email with a link to check the status of your support request,

I had to re-open the support ticket and stat I had sent an email that was requested.

Hopefully you've got one. If all els fails i would suggest a call to them would be an idea.

Deus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back