Free home cinema surround sound system

got mine today too :) not plugged them in yet

@footieboyz is ur pc 4.1 ? if u only got inputs for 2 speakers the rest wont work (i dont think) lol

Got mine too!!! Not paid yet as I checked the 30 day credit when i ordered, waiting for the bill now!!!

Got mine yesterday, and luckly enough is a silver one, matches my TV.
Thank YOU FOR THE POST:Clap:

well i got mine yesterday and they are excelllent only one bad things is i connected them to my dbox and they didnt work

so i got the conncetor they gave me and pluged them into my pc WOW

P DIDDY IS REALLY LOUD lmao

does anyone know how i can get to work on my dbox ?

I think I was the unlucky one :Chainsaw: , ordered it on Saturday got an email on Monday saying

"Thank you for ordering online at Neat Ideas. Please note that our terms & conditions state that the mail order catalogue and website are intended for business users only.
Unfortunately we are unable to verify if you are a business or consumer from the information that you have provided and we are therefore unable to
process your order at this time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. If
you are a business customer/user please contact us"

I put N/A in company name, I am just wondering if anyone had the same problem?

I think I was the unlucky one :Chainsaw: , ordered it on Saturday got an email on Monday saying

"Thank you for ordering online at Neat Ideas. Please note that our terms & conditions state that the mail order catalogue and website are intended for business users only.
Unfortunately we are unable to verify if you are a business or consumer from the information that you have provided and we are therefore unable to
process your order at this time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. If
you are a business customer/user please contact us"

I put N/A in company name, I am just wondering if anyone had the same problem?

i also couldnt sign up as it required a business name in the sign up process

i just wrote down my sir name + engineering

dont think they check to hard!

got mine today, its actually not bad and it was pretty much free

gd luck with getting yours

its a nice set of speakers I connected it to my tv but I was expecting a bit more bass to be honest turned up to max but still not to much there lol
but hey good for free ;)

Ordered mine on sat

Still nowt through I've just checked the account & i have confirmation of the order. Oh well

Cheers anyways

so if it doesnt come next day does that mean it aint gonna come then? or have they turned up later than next day for anyone?

Just ordered mine. I was after a new surround system aswell.. bonus. Cheers

got mine today! ordered on tuesday! not a bad little set up!!!!! cool find! for company name i just made up my company to be name p j chandler plumbing + heating

yep got mine to!! shame about the bass on it though did expect a bit more but hey its free so its alrite, hooked it up to my hi-fi which im already running a 5.1 surround sound and seems alrite need to test it fully though yet i have not added the little speakers to it yet but will soon so in total if i do i'll have 9 speakers in my room !! but watching it on the dolby setting may be a problem well could decrease volume then should be fine

anway great free offer !! well done to who posted it !

Back