Free home cinema surround sound system

There always doing freebies i got a picnic set /bag with glasses plates bowles knives forks spoons picnic blanket and wine cooler as a freebie lol

all who have registered with them you will get a booklet about every 2 weeks some weeks there are no freebies some weeks there are apart from the surround sound system the last 1 they had was for a stereo system free if you spent over £35 also there is the mad friday lol:BLOBBY: :banana: :BLOBBY:

just order mine thier was a chair in my basket aswell cost nothing so order chair ruler and chair total cost £340

just got mine this morning, so its only going to cost me 39p for the ruler lol

driver was here on wednesday, left without dropping parcel off, waited in all day yestreday still nothing, contacted CS they is going to waive the Del charges... ;)

cheers to the original poster :Cheers:

Reps on its way :)

these guys are cool as f*ck :Clap:
i ordered the little tape dispenser but didnt get me free speakers so i foned em yesterday to ask if they were coming or what and they said i must have made an error when i entered the promo code.
anyway to cut a long story short delivery dude turned up this morning with 2 sets of the speakers for me yeah thats right 2 sets :) so i`m well chuffed :Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
when you order do you get confirmation email and some ww number? cos i ordered my ruler and nothing came through. phoned them and they said without those numbers they cant do anything. i just ordered another notepad, no confirmation email and no ww number.

go to the neat-ideas website m8 and login then u should see Order History then you will be able to see if your ordered was placed btw i didnt get conformation i just checked on my recent orders and it was there

same here. when i phoned them they said there was meant to be a ww number.

I Pu An Order In For A Scond One And They Cancelled The Order As They Could Not Confirm I Was A Business Customer?

thanks m8,
i ordered these on thursday, it does say next day delivery, so hopefully get em tomorrow, can someone confirm if you can connect to pc or not

thanks

yeh u can u hook these up to anything ! i mean anythin !

Pc Dvd player Hi-fi Cd- walkman Radio player Mp3 player !!! carry on mate anything which has a headphone socket these will work !! great init !

just order mine thier was a chair in my basket aswell cost nothing so order chair ruler and chair total cost £340[/QUOT

i order my as i said in this post and i got a chair and ruler nothing else came today aint moaning £3.40 for a nice office chair is good but i did email them asking where my gift was lol

Thanks, I to have joined in the fun Awaiting the postman Cheers.

Back