Xenta Wireless 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theatre System

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive had this issue for months, well about 9 to be exact, I bought Xenta Wireless 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theatre System from ebuyer and its been the worse mistake ever, never been able to get the back speakers working because of the wireless part, have it working as 3.1 but not 5.1. Ebuyer never mentioned you would need an ammplifier to get it all to work together.

after a lot of emails back and forth they can do nothing, im not the only one there was a list of a dozen dissatisfied customers that made the same mistake.
to get to the point now muy options are getting a dvd player with 5.1 output which is pointless having a good dvd player already or upgrading to Blu-ray which i want to do. Problem is its seems its hard to get a bluray player with 5.1 output.
Its been suggested using this - 's/pdif to analog 5.1' - or similar, now i know a lot about computers and IT but im hopeless at understanding audio and video output in the TV - surround sound world. I need help please. Ive looked into the adahpter mentioned but all are expensive and i dont want to buy and they dont work.

So Basically - Im loooking for a Bluray player that my wireless speakers above will work with, as mentioned it is working but only with front speakers and subwoofer but not with wireless ones at back of room because i dont have the sockets.

any help appreciated as im at my wits end with this one.

cheers

gio

Back