Free home cinema surround sound system

u lot are a shower of cheapskate so and so lol . nah only kiddin peeps a hope u all get ur speakers and they sound good.:)

are these speakers able to be hooked up to a hi-fi or a dvd player?

Got mine today too and exactly the same as the picture in the last post. They can be hooked up to hifi, dvd or tv :)

just ordered my order today lets see if it comes

just a question the sub woofer can it be used as a standalone subwoofer? so for example just hook that up to hi-fi and leave the other speakers as they are in the box? its just that i already got a 5.1 surround sound sytem

can it be done? and is the bass on it any good?

you shower of bastards :proud:
i ordered the little sellotape dispenser and it arrived today in a massive box but with fook all speakers and my code was accepted when i ordered as well.
i`ll be on the fone tomorrow and they better send me my speakers pronto or i`ll be taking their site offline and replacing it with some rather sick gay pr0n, see how they like that :)

just ordered my order today lets see if it comes

just a question the sub woofer can it be used as a standalone subwoofer? so for example just hook that up to hi-fi and leave the other speakers as they are in the box? its just that i already got a 5.1 surround sound sytem

can it be done? and is the bass on it any good?

yes mate the speakers run from the amp in the sub aslong as your feed in to the sub is a 3.5mm jack or what ever your connecting from as 2 phonos out the sub is good m8

cheers mate hopefully get mine this week as long as they aint run out

Hey just got mine and the Pukka pad i ordered too lol.

Little 4.1 surround set, just gave it to one of the lads in the office

Cheers fella's

Gary

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Got mine today thx. But i can only get 2 speaker working how do i get the other 2 to work i have the speaker converter pluged in to one jack on the 5.1 soundblaster card!!

Cheers

received mine today,not tried it yet though:)

Please someone let me no if they get all speakers working when attached to pc. Cheers

just odered mine all successfull still in stock lets see if they turn up :)

Ordered mine yesterday, arrived today.

Thank god I now have a new notebook !! hehe

wicked stuff! cheers!

and you got the speakers as well ??

bloody hell that was fast deilevery ordered mine yday 2 lets see when it comes

Back