Free Computer (laptop or desktop)

People on welfare, vote Labour cos we give free laptops to your kids.

funny thing about all this is its been posted up on here and on other sites that its only for people who live in england,ive also had friends phone them up and were told over the phone that its england only. i revived my application pack this morning and i live in wales lol also it states on there form that you must be a uk resident ?

funny thing about all this is its been posted up on here and on other sites that its only for people who live in england,ive also had friends phone them up and were told over the phone that its england only. i revived my application pack this morning and i live in wales lol also it states on there form that you must be a uk resident ?

Wales is That Not Belong To England Like Scotland And Ireland Does:banana:

first of thanks to the OP my grand daughter got the £528 grant the snag is you have to have a specific package from certain dealerships comet is one and they wont sell anything other than the package and the internet is with Tmobile or 3 network

edogg

first of thanks to the OP my grand daughter got the £528 grant the snag is you have to have a specific package from certain dealerships comet is one and they wont sell anything other than the package and the internet is with Tmobile or 3 network

edogg
better thsn not having 1 though isnt surely!

yes I wasn't complaining just saying because the package is a lower spec laptop than the one they advertise for £399 so the goverment is being ripped off by the dealers

its a great deal for people like my daughter inlaw with 2 school age and 1 18mnth old

edogg

my girlfriend just ordered hers, payed the extra 30 quid for the 2gb spec instead of 1, hasnt been delivered yet though, great scheme for the young uns tho!

My son is disabled with autism and I applied for one on behalf of him and his mam. I mainly wanted the internet support for them as she is always nagging me for help to do shopping :proud:

Why should I feel guilty for getting my son some goverment help. I pay taxes but I dont make alot of money so this takes a bit pressure off me.

Great scheme If you ask me how many single mums who work part time and bring up there kids, struggle to put food on the table.

There will be people who will abuse this scheme but dont "TAR EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH "

:Fish:

I hope you get one hairy my daughter in law and granddaughter are both very grateful for this grant and you keep the laptop/desktop it is only the Internet that is for twelve months

edogg

my girlfriend just ordered hers, payed the extra 30 quid for the 2gb spec instead of 1, hasnt been delivered yet though, great scheme for the young uns tho!

Comet didn't have that my daughter-in-law wanted 2gb but comet said they only did the 1gb package

Comet didn't have that my daughter-in-law wanted 2gb but comet said they only did the 1gb package
my girlfriend orderd hers from centreprise and they had the 2gb for an extra 30 quid, defo worth it, it came this morning, she got the samsung r519, nice little lappy too!

My son is disabled with autism and I applied for one on behalf of him and his mam. I mainly wanted the internet support for them as she is always nagging me for help to do shopping :proud:

Why should I feel guilty for getting my son some goverment help. I pay taxes but I dont make alot of money so this takes a bit pressure off me.

Great scheme If you ask me how many single mums who work part time and bring up there kids, struggle to put food on the table.

There will be people who will abuse this scheme but dont "TAR EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH "

:Fish:
if your sons in the age group mate you should defo get 1 for him, have a look at my last post that in my eyes was the best 1 for what they offer, worth paying the extrA 30 quid for abit more ram!!!

if your sons in the age group mate you should defo get 1 for him, have a look at my last post that in my eyes was the best 1 for what they offer, worth paying the extrA 30 quid for abit more ram!!!

Does this look familier she got here barclay card this morning cheers for the tip big hol.

was a little more then £30 I had to pay £49.99 but still great stuff.

hes already orderd himself some stickers and a ben 10 carry case he,s well happy. :proud:

Home Access CardNoE CodeFGV100Card Numberxxxxxxxxxxxx5224Cardholder
Product Name
12129 Samsung R519 - 2GB ( Full Package )
Standard Warranty
£577.99
£0.00

Subtotal £577.99
Extras £0.00
Postage £0.00
Total inc. VAT £577.99
Grant £528.00
Personal £49.99
Continue Shopping

these r519 2gb 2.1ghz are available for 350 upwards why the hell are they 577 when on this grant thingy????

just cos people getting them for nowt cause tax payers are footing the bill is that any reason why these high street stores should rip off the people benefiting from the scheme?

seems a little sad to me that the folk who cant afford a lappy are paying for upgraddes out of there pocket whren according to the gov they havnt got that money.

do you see my point??

congrats to all you who got the young ones there lappy.:Clap:

dont always assume peoples circumstances!
ive worked all my adult life until recently as child care became a problem with the job i had.
my kids come 1st so if i get a chance to better them with this laptop offer with educational resources then im damn sure im taking it!
i also payed my taxes for many years so im quite entitled 2 reep the benefits of this while i can before i go back to work!
everyone is different and some who want to work like me cant always get a job that fits around children!

lmfao just read your little rant.....

1st off theres many ways the goverment will help out with child care as well as FREE LAPTOPS

2nd off what makes you so special as you must stop work to accomadate your children i think you are laughing at all the mothers AND fathers that do this every day

3rd why cant your kids use the pc your on now along with the internet conncection?? maybe your claiming for the sake of it ey?

dont bother with the im at my mums sisters grandads house on his pc either heard it all before

at least have a genuine reason to your moral high ground.

Does this look familier she got here barclay card this morning cheers for the tip big hol.

was a little more then £30 I had to pay £49.99 but still great stuff.

hes already orderd himself some stickers and a ben 10 carry case he,s well happy. :proud:

Home Access CardNoE CodeFGV100Card Numberxxxxxxxxxxxx5224Cardholder
Product Name
12129 Samsung R519 - 2GB ( Full Package )
Standard Warranty
£577.99
£0.00

Subtotal £577.99
Extras £0.00
Postage £0.00
Total inc. VAT £577.99
Grant £528.00
Personal £49.99
Continue Shopping
ayeeeeeeee thats the 1 mate, although i didnt get the internet access as already have it, best 1 out of the options though mate! nice 1!!!

Back