fox hunting thank god its over

LMFAO nice thread... imho i think yeah its should be banned... but they will find a way around the ban.. someone pointed out chasing rooney or tieing a tail on one of them.. .. at the end of the day there is a way around everything... just like the cable hack.... someone will think aye we can chase something else...

And what happens when these foxes arent controlled?? where do they go?? me personally dont want shyte loads of foxes roaming the streets.. its bad enough having 2 around here.... if theyre not controlled and we get swarmed by them yeah we are talking about english rural... but only so many foxes stay in a pack.. thus roaming towns and citys .... the goverment will end up killing them to control them anyway LOL

Just shove them in the Fridge Kalipo m8

after 30 hours in there you get yer own Foxs Glacier Mint LMFAO

Now thats an idea... Obtain card.. put in fridge... leave for 30 hours... put in Box.. Aray free Sky Dig... :|

that pic that allroad has on his post that dont happen. a lot the fox gets away most of the time. a lot of you are geting up set over this i shoot fox's as pest control and i kill alot in a year. but most of you would not no a fox if it jumped up and slaped your face so why all the fuss ? :SHOOTING: to all fox's lol

MINDER said:
that pic that allroad has on his post that dont happen. a lot the fox gets away most of the time. a lot of you are geting up set over this i shoot fox's as pest control and i kill alot in a year. but most of you would not no a fox if it jumped up and slaped your face so why all the fuss ? :SHOOTING: to all fox's lol

Personally I dont see a problem with shooting them, its a better way that chasing them for half an hour, then getting ripped to bits....the poor feckers are sh1t scared.

if you shoot them, they dont know about it "most" of the time, depends on how good a shot you are....;)

The whole idea is pointless and sickening. I heard some posh toff on the radio today say that there was nothing wrong with it and they only have the best interests of foxes and hares in mind. What the feck! So the poor animals are happy to be ripped apart by the hounds are they? Like to give the toffs a taste of their own medicine!

what i think should happen (and theres no law as such against this idea) is someone on a farm should breed about 70 foxes, train them to rip any dog they see to bits, and go out hunting dogs on their own land. any dog, it dont matter as their tresspassing anyway. chase it down and if they catch it rip it to bits.

i dont see ANY difference to this than fox hunting (except youd probably get locked up for cruelty to animals)

my only opinion on this 'sport' (lmao) is money talks, they aint gonna lock up some lord just to make an example, its all crap just before the election again

i dont think that is drink he has had to much weed lol

The Fox is getting ready to kick ass :Jester:

Looks like loopholes in the law will let it continue in some form.

So its probably not over yet!

Had to laugh at some pro huntsman bloke about six foot trying to side-slap someone, shown on the news.
Big poofter lmao :Hit:

in all honsety ive never realy given it much thought 1 way or the other and dont have a strong opinion.

i can see that it does seem a strange way to control a pest, a load of dogs/horses/people tramping all over your land, i suspect there are far more efficent and sucssesfull ways of controlling the fox population.

on the other hand what are all these people gonna do if they cant hunt foxes ? a sweeping generalisation but i suspect most must have a bob or too, perhaps as said in an earlier post they could all bugger off to france for 3 months

you cant blame plod the have the sh*tty end of the stick, can u imagin the sceane 2 plod turn up in a ford focus estate cos somebody has report a load of people are having a hunt.
who and what are they gonnna arrest 40 dogs 30 horses 30 people riding them and 50 hunt protesters :)

the only thing is it give the tv/radio/newspapers summat to talk about.......

lmfao@D<>I was thinkin about that miself the lad he was bitch slappin was only half his size an about 16

then that woman clipped the 6fter around the earhole an he just went

Waaa tf LMFAO :)

ask the poor chicken farmer about the foxes when he loses hundreds of birds to them every year. have to agree with the shooting bit and agree with minder the majority of foxes dont get caught on hunts

good point pipehose and absolutely right i look at it this way hunting with dogs doent affect me and probably a lot more people on this forum i have been into hunting for over 20 years and only come across hunts twice ,they are snobs and think they are better than us, thinking about it it will work out better for me as there will be more foxs about to shoot hey scoot are there plenty of hares up your end i used to go out with a few lads from your end after the waterloo cup and it was lifting with hares(the ones that got away lol)

yeah lol loads around here

funny how yer opinion changes with the tide of time an you get wiser

I used to go out ferreting shove the ferret down a hole an rabbits everywhere lol

but I ve no objections to a farmer shooting a fox as its destroying his chickens

But not hunting them as a Sport

Its like one post when the posh nob said

"Well fook it we will go to France an do it!!"

an the interviwer said " So yer gonna control yer pests from overthere in France lol"

that tells me as a man its purely an simply a Bloodsport for the enjoyment of watching a terrified animal being torn to shreds by about 50 hounds :confused:

MINDER said:
that pic that allroad has on his post that dont happen.
lol....it must have been a fox actor doing a reconstruction then...probably that well known "foxey the stunt man"...LMFAO :)

Back