fox hunting thank god its over

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
sickining what the feck is the point in this surly there is a better way

The annoying thing is that the tw*ts who hunt seem to think that they're above the law and have vowed to carry on doing it.

: grim : : grim : : grim :

Lets hope the coppers fine an Jail the scum £5000 a time off on a tangent a bit they where quite happy to jail an fine alot of my m8s when they where on strike in the Pitts in the 80s

Lets see if its one Law for the rich an one Law for the Poor?

The coppers should turn up in force an Police the first couple of Big Hunts and give it to them like the Hoo Hahss used to give it too the hunt protesters Ie Violence

If they do the first couple of Big Hunts and show they wont stand no missing it might set a trend

the feckers make me laff own thousands of pounds an say it will ruin me

try workin in a factory for 12 hours < Adapt in life like every other familyy has to do you Posh Cxxxs

Id personally if they say its not a cruel way

Id get a Fox pelt tie it around one of the feckers give em 100 yds an then send their own Hounds after them

Scum of the Earth :mad:

And of course the police can patrol every hunt...will b an interesting few days....i do hope they catch a couple to make an example of....

Theyve n0o need to Police every Hunt Wiz m8

just hit the Big Hunts in the country or cowards that are quite blatant on tv saying theyve no intention of stopping

Give it to them Big Time the rest will crumble :)

the fecking police ant got the balls they said they will keep "a low profile" its fecking politics they would be quicker to hand out a speeding fine feckers

Just heard an interview on the radio with a right snooty fecker...lol...the interviewer slaughtered him, he said (the snooty muppet) that he had made arrangements for he's hunt to go to France, then the interviewer said "Hold on, just a moment ago you told us that you only used the hunt on your land as a pest control...now your telling us your moving your Hunt to france...you're not going to be able to keep control of pests from there are you"...lol... then the bloke done a Vicky Pollard....yeah but no but yeah but no...LMFAO....Classic

although i dont agree with some of the comments on this thread ,what im bothered about is the other implications it is going to have on the sport ive just got back from altcar excellent day out but looks like its going to be the last one

lol what implications are those ?

99% of theses feckers are loaded anyway

why dont they reinvent Altcar tie the Hares tail to one of them stark bollock naked an let the greyhounds chase him around for half an hour LMFAO

I really hope reincarnation aint a myth perhaps if it aint theyll come back as a fox cub or a hare

skywalker said:
although i dont agree with some of the comments on this thread ,what im bothered about is the other implications it is going to have on the sport ive just got back from altcar excellent day out but looks like its going to be the last one

Its the word SPORT that gets me skywalker m8....how can u call scaring the shite outta the fox a sport....what r we gonna have next....a pack of chelski players running around stamford bridge after a defencless Rooney ???

Having said that....................................

LMfao@Wiz hahahaha

Only if he scores the winning goal in the last game of the season to pip you Chelski by one point

@Allroad nice thread by the way mi thinks it will beat the shite outa the cable section with a good old debate from all sides

Im just waiting for Gazer to start now lol over Fishin rofl

lol like u said scoot its a good old debate everone has their own opinion on this so lets not let this get out of hand oh i knew you would be the first to reply lol

Yeah yer right Sky lol

Each an every person is entitled to their opinions as long as it dont go overboard

It spoils then the good spirit of DW

Now wheres that feckin Gazer gone LOL

Bet the feckers drowing a worm right now the cruel fecker lol

lmfao Dont worry he will get wind of it ole Treejumper aka Gazer LOL

Back