Formula 1 calendar for the 2022 season

I have very mixed feelings about the race, good result for Checo but as usual but with very little on track action and it was down to the strategists and pitcrews to put some interest into the race.

I will not miss it if they do not get a contract for future races there but as so many rich and famous people seem to like going there to be seen, regardless of being F1 fans or not, I suspect that we will continue to have this usal processional "race" on the calendar for many more years to come.

I have very mixed feelings about the race, good result for Checo but as usual but with very little on track action and it was down to the strategists and pitcrews to put some interest into the race.

I will not miss it if they do not get a contract for future races there but as so many rich and famous people seem to like going there to be seen, regardless of being F1 fans or not, I suspect that we will continue to have this usal processional "race" on the calendar for many more years to come.
Its pish poor track, time to skip it

It may have been a great race track in the 50's and 60's, when cars were thin enough for the narrow track. Today it is just a super rich extravagance, an F1 procession, snore zzzz.

I wonder if Stroll and Latifi will continue to embarrass themselves by crashing out in their home grand prix :rolleyes:

It looks like Toto and Dame Lewis Hamilton have slipped up.

They will soon be regretting getting what they asked for as it looks like the changes that they asked the FIA to do, hoping that they would make a minimum ride height for all cars so that it would slow everyone down to be more like the speed that the Mercedes would have at a ride height that was high enough that would stop them from porpoising or hitting the road.

Instead It looks like they are going to put maximum limits on how many G and how much vertical travel each car is allowed, so they will be penalised more than all the other cars.

They are being allowed to alter things to ease it for this weekend, which would normally be illegal, but it sounds like they will have to comply with normal regulations by the time they get to Silverstone or be disqualified from the race.

Back