Formula 1 calendar for the 2022 season

That's bad news for Seb but good news for the Hulk.

I am hoping that Red Bull have sorted out their fuel pump issues, or whatever it was last week so that we can see some good racing right to the last lap as the battle between Max and Charles was looking like it would go all the way t othe line but for the steering then the loss of power problems.

could be but please do not spam forum to get a download

could be but please do not spam forum to get a download
Why would I need to do that to get a download when I have been on the forum for ages and I have had lots more than the 5 posts required to be able to download ?

It looks like we could be in for a great season as the cars are able to easily follow each other and the Red Bulls and Ferraris look to have very similar performance and the difference between Charles and Max will be more down to how they set their cars up as the Red Bulls were faster on the straight due to have smaller rear wings and less downforce and the Ferraris were faster in the corners but slower down the straights because of their greater downforce.

George also showed that he can still outperform a slower car than his teammate who has only ever been used to having the fastest car on the grid and proves that his previous championships were really due to always having had a much faster car than everyone else and that he was not as special as his fans claim him to be.

Sebastian Vettel will return to the Formula 1 grid for the Australian GP after being cleared to race following his Covid enforced absence.

Vettel missed the first two races of the season in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia after testing positive for Covid before the season-opener.

For those who don't want to get up in the early hours to watch the Australian Grand Prix there are reruns on Sky Sports F1 at 9:30am (race only) and 2:30pm (with build up from 1pm)

Back