Formula 1 calendar for the 2022 season

I wish the FIA would get together with Dorna and have races at alternate weekends where possible as two weeks back both forms of racing were on the same weekend then none were on last weekend and now we have two on again over the sameweekend.

Luckily I don't like football, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf or those other sports as I would have no time to do anything else, as they all seem to be on almost every day all year round

Is this the first season that every team has scored at least 1 point ?
If it isn't then it must surely be the earliest in the season that they all have at least 1 point.

George is clearly the number 1 driver in the Mercedes team now, I wonder if Toto will be regretting giving the former world champion so much money and a two year contract, when most people knew that George would probably be at least matching him if not prove to better than him this year.

What happened to drivers having to remove their jewellery that the FIA were insisting on a few races ago ?

Is this the first season that every team has scored at least 1 point ?
If it isn't then it must surely be the earliest in the season that they all have at least 1 point.

George is clearly the number 1 driver in the Mercedes team now, I wonder if Toto will be regretting giving the former world champion so much money and a two year contract, when most people knew that George would probably be at least matching him if not prove to better than him this year.

What happened to drivers having to remove their jewellery that the FIA were insisting on a few races ago ?
I'm certainly not fond of Lewis, but you seem to have a unhealthy obsession with him

I used to like him until he changed into being a bit of a fool and for spoiling F1 by bringing his politics and his racism into the sport.

Then he lost the championship last year and went into a sulk because he was beaten by a better driver in a slower car for most of the season was not how you would expect a real champion or an English getleman to act.

I used to like him until he changed into being a bit of a fool and for spoiling F1 by bringing his politics and his racism into the sport.

Then he lost the championship last year and went into a sulk because he was beaten by a better driver in a slower car for most of the season was not how you would expect a real champion or an English getleman to act.
If you are honest, he was robbed in last race even Michael Masi was sacked after the cock up.

www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/33310763/michael-masi-removed-f1-race-director-abu-dhabi-investigation%3fplatform=amp

Masi botched the finish of the title decider between Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton last year. The race was settled by a one-lap sprint, which saw Verstappen pass Hamilton to win the title after the safety car restart rules were incorrectly applied by Masi.

Masi created that last-lap showdown when he only let a certain amount of lapped cars overtake Hamilton, moving Verstappen right up behind him on brand new tyres, before restarting the race one lap before the regulations said he was supposed to in that situation.

Last edited:
The race was settled by a one-lap sprint, which saw Verstappen pass Hamilton to win the title after the safety car restart rules were incorrectly applied by Masi.

Masi created that last-lap showdown when he only let a certain amount of lapped cars overtake Hamilton, moving Verstappen right up behind him on brand new tyres, before restarting the race one lap before the regulations said he was supposed to in that situation.
Masi applied the rules correctly, as they had been for many years, in order to get the race restarted as soon as it was safe to do so, in order for the season to finish as a race and not a procession behind the safety car. The FIA have now changed the rules from this season onwards so that all the lapped cars have to unlap themselves before the race can restart.

If Hamilton had not taken Max out at Silverstone then Max would have had the championship sewn up by Brazil.

The reason Max was able to overtake him so easily on the restart was because Mercedes didn't pit him for new tyres under the safety car and he didn't expect Max to pass him where he did.

Masi applied the rules correctly, as they had been for many years, in order to get the race restarted as soon as it was safe to do so, in order for the season to finish as a race and not a procession behind the safety car. The FIA have now changed the rules from this season onwards so that all the lapped cars have to unlap themselves before the race can restart.

If Hamilton had not taken Max out at Silverstone then Max would have had the championship sewn up by Brazil.

The reason Max was able to overtake him so easily on the restart was because Mercedes didn't pit him for new tyres under the safety car and he didn't expect Max to pass him where he did.
Deluded, Masi was replaced because of that misinterpretation

No he was moved to anotherposition becase Toto and Hamilton demanded it.

Everyone knows that they wouldn't have moved him or changed the rules if any other team, apart from possibly Ferrari, had demanded that they do so.

You think what you like and I will think more logically and rationally as they do not change the rules if they were broken previously, they would just enforce the existing rules wouldn't they ?

I think that you must agree to that which proves that I am not in the slightest bit deluded.

Back