Forget where you've parked?

Does not look bad that.

Ive one that takes a sim card , it texts me if my car is on the move etc and has vibration alert on if the car is tampered with very sensitive.

So I saw a really good life hack the other day. So your bleeper will only work within x amount of metres of the car, as it's a signal issue. Unsure where your car is? Hold the fob to your head, then press the button, the signal will go exponentially further due to the amount of water in your head. The water acts as a conductor for the signal, and will bounce it much further that it can normally go. You might look a bit stupid with it next to your head in a car park, but it'll work.

Follow me for other useless information

I've read somewhere that you hold it under your chin, it's supposed to work particularly if your keyfob battery is running low.

So I saw a really good life hack the other day. So your bleeper will only work within x amount of metres of the car, as it's a signal issue. Unsure where your car is? Hold the fob to your head, then press the button, the signal will go exponentially further due to the amount of water in your head. The water acts as a conductor for the signal, and will bounce it much further that it can normally go. You might look a bit stupid with it next to your head in a car park, but it'll work.

Follow me for other useless information
This was shown to work on a episode of top gear.

Does not look bad that.

Ive one that takes a sim card , it texts me if my car is on the move etc and has vibration alert on if the car is tampered with very sensitive.
The one linked also has a SIM card - seems the supplier is offering a 'lifetime' connection ?!

my son has a Samsung galaxy smart tab hidden in his.
it wont alert him if it's on the move but it will track it accurately and you can see where it is on maps.

Ist doesn't and second shows results of many, not to worry i was just curious what it was and how it works.

Back