For sale: dell latitude ls 500

scottyboydfc

Banned
Reaction score
For sale here we have a Dell Latitude LS. Its small and sleek. Will pm pics if interested

Specs below:

500mhz P3 Processor
128mb ram
6gig hard drive
Windows XP pro
Original Dell Carry case
It also has networking card

Only problem is it needs new battery. It comes with charger too.

Looking for £70 inc p&p

Last edited:
you say ((needs new battery)) does that mean that there is no charge watsoever or that it only lasts for 10 mins or something like that?

i think pictures of the actual machine would help the sale :)

it that right m8 6gig hard drive with xp pro ? if so how much space left , cheers

4 gig left after xp install. been checked by lappy repair shop diagnosed as needing a new battery. genuine....no....fake tho. some pics. Anyone interested??

not really wanting to go down that route m8, i avoid the place at all cost now. i have been plagued by non-paying bidders

No one interested. Down to £60. Good laptop. i just havent had the time to sort it

Last edited:
so does the battery function? like 10mins of charge? or is it dead completly and cannot be charged? let me no asap m8 my sis is looking for a expensive prob a grand worths lappy, lol ima give this to her. ;)

it does not charge and wont work when plugged in thats why its 60. Been told by a laptop repair shop that it need a new battery

so your saying the laptop will not run off its charger without the battery installed?? should run of the mains ok!!

no mate even if u plug it in wihtou battery in mains charger the laptop should turn and and function 100% lol

Back