hp touchpad 32gb for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Capture3.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture.JPG4.JPG

hi guys, here for sale is my 32gb hp touchpad, as seen in the pics it has a couple of small cracks on the corners, nothing to worry about as the device works exactly like it should, and with either of the included cases these cracks arent even visable. screen is in perfect condition not a mark on it, looks brand new from the front. i have this dual booting via clockworkmod so it runs both webos and android jellybean 4.1.2, the rom is cyanogen 4.1.2 18.4.2013 and runs great on this tablet, you get the choice on bootup weather to boot webos or android.

1 silicone case is included and a leather type case included too, all boxed and will come with a charger and usb lead.

it really is a fantastic tablet with android on and webos isnt too bad either just not alot of apps, android has full access too the google play store so literally thousands of apps to download and install, also a great media player with its 9.7" screen.

if anybody has any questions dont hesitate to fire me a PM and ill answer whatever i can asap.

item will be delivered by courier which will take a few days after payment has been made to get to your door.

for people using tapatalk im asking £110 and £10 shipping ;)

i accept payment via paypal, bank transfer or cash on collection from ne3 area of newcastle.

please PM if interested or have anything to ask.

specs can be found here

HP TouchPad - Full phone specifications

deal has been arranged for tuesday, so this is now sold pending payment.

Back up for sale guys

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

still there guys if anyone interested!

still for sale, open to reasonable offers or swaps... W.H.Y

now sold elsewhere........ please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back