For all you Ebay bargain finders

Hi

Ta for the link m8 will keep me busy for a while, looks good.

Great find been looking for somthing that does this for ages! cheers:Clap:

?

Am i missing the point? All this seems to do is show all listings with an X mile radius. Each time I've tried it, it doesn't actually filter out auctions which aren't available for collection. So you can do a better search just with the easy to use advanced search bar within ebay....

Fatfingers on the other hand, now thats a site worth visiting! :)

Last edited:
What it is is a script that filters out all the auctions within an X mile radius that contain a list of words they have embedded in the script.

For example:
Collection only; buyer must collect; no postage; collection preferred; etc etc.

Now some people may put collection preferred in their auction but may also be willing to post at X amount, so those kind of auctions will also be included, also ones where the seller offers postage as well as collection.

I still find it a handy tool and am enjoying using it. Saves me putting all those words into the advanced search in eBay everytime I login.

excellent post bookmarked that will defo use in the future.

I get ya, it does seem to mix in a couple of auctions which aren't available for collection but I'll just ignore them (I can't tell why, as the auctions didn't seem to have any of the search terms within them)

Does a good job at highlighting a lot of bargains in your area, worth checking out :)

Thanks

cheers mate. hope to find a few bargins

good bargains

A really good find, there are a lot of bargains on there, it's taking the risk thats the difficulty !!

Back