For all you Ebay bargain finders

Im glad your all happy with the links
i always check this out first before searching the rest of ebay
i would rather collect the items than pay excessive postage costs
plus there is no need to wait for the postman to deliver it within a few days
you can just pick up items normally as soon as you win..
dont forget you can also up the price of your search from the default 75 quid..thats if your looking for cheapo cars/bikes and so on........
if you like it please rep me

I use localbargainfinder a lot, but it seems to be broke at the minute. Has been for a few days.

I use localbargainfinder a lot, but it seems to be broke at the minute. Has been for a few days.

thats odd because its still working for me
take a look
tvfr.jpg

Iv just tried it and get the following message on ebay site The eBay function or feature you have requested isn’t working. Please try again later.

Im havin the same problem the link works perfectly but when i press search it says there is a error. Help please I usually use a site that searches for items that have no bids and are in the lst 10 minutes but the delivery is taking the price up.

The link works but when you try to click on an area or enter your postcode to do a local search it comes up as an error ??

yep same here another window opens when i hit search with a load of garbage in it

thanks pal it'll come in handy I'm sure. Any more sites you know of let us know, don't be shy now.

SUPERB website, found loads last night and stuck them in my watch list. Hopefully those 18" merc alloys stay at £25 so i can grab a bargain lol:Clap::Clap:

nice idea, load of old tat up there at the moment but certainly one to keep in my favourites, can't believe the stuff people try and sell

Back