Football on viasat

you do not need a vpn or smart dns to do this .

go too hidemyass.com , then i.p port proxies . find egypt . then enter the numbers in your lan settings . done different ways with different browsers .

once you have selected the game you want , you can then turn off the proxie and use your own internet , just pause game turn off proxy and resume the game .
on a ipad after getting a sub and downloading the app you dont even need a proxie or vpn at all .

all done and tested .

so dont waste money on vpn or proxies as there are plenty of free ones out there , you only need the proxie to get onto the site once the player is started you no longer need a proxie or vpn ......

interesting, dont you have to buy a season sub from the egyptian site? why would they let people just access the site and watch the games for nothing? doesnt make sense

Right, finally found a proxy to load the site up this is at 11pm at night, so cant imagine what it would be like on a saturday at 3pm.

The best part is that it is in english and you get every game even west ham and swansea. lol

Im not going to be signing up becuase the video on my tv would be no fun watching. The sopcast streams i watch even though they're not in english are usually better in terms of video quality.

If sky were to bring out something like this id be more than happy paying £30 (although if it was sky, it wouldnt be £30 :Laugh:) as an extra to everything else i use (satellite and sopcast), just the headache of finding a proxy to load the video puts me off.

Also, the more people who findout about this, the sooner they'll stop the loophole, So it could stop working at anytime.. But hey, its only £30 gone so wont be too hard to swallow.

Edit, Finally reached 100 posts spammed this thread like a bitch :D

they cannot stop it , ppl in america have been watching iplayer since the start and that hasnt stopped . people in the uk have been watching hulu for years and that hasnt stopped.
i dont think they will be doing anything about it anytime soon .
and whats wrong with swansea ? ? ? cheeky bugger !

interesting, dont you have to buy a season sub from the egyptian site? why would they let people just access the site and watch the games for nothing? doesnt make sense

yes of course you need the egyptian sub which is about £28 for the season but apart from that you do not need to pay for vpn,s or smart dns or whatever other bollocks they say .
watched the swans match saturday and it was faultless literally 5-0 will do very nicely thank you v much .

yes of course you need the egyptian sub which is about £28 for the season but apart from that you do not need to pay for vpn,s or smart dns or whatever other bollocks they say .
watched the swans match saturday and it was faultless literally 5-0 will do very nicely thank you v much .

hd quality?

i got 30 odd meg bb

I would recommend going for the smartdns to be honest as it saves messing around at match time and for $5 a month its hardly much lol

I would recommend going for the smartdns to be honest as it saves messing around at match time and for $5 a month its hardly much lol

this is what i was thinking.

so $5 per month one will do the job.

will it look like im in egypt to every site?

Not every site no, thats why its smart, it will make you appear wherever the website wants you too.

E.g iplayer will work, hulu, skygo etc.

Not every site no, thats why its smart, it will make you appear wherever the website wants you too.

E.g iplayer will work, hulu, skygo etc.

with that $5 thing...when i click on ebay will it think im in egypt or will it stay as england? even tho its set to egypt for the footie shiz?

So all the "Magic" software was, was a vpn. -_- Thanks to the guy who uploaded the guide.
I'll stick to how im getting it now, the quality provided isnt worth paying for in my eyes theres better quality out there for free.

You telling me theres better quality than ADMC streaming for all 380 games for free?

Where..?

if you want to waste $5 a month getting a smart dns then just send me the money and i will give you a working proxie for egypt every single day of the season. some people have more money than sense honestly.

it is not a hastle as 15 minutes before kick off the site will say "watch now" so threes 15 minutes to sort your proxie just too log in and then pause stream , remove proxy and then watch match before kick off . saving £38 .
but there again money to waste carry on . i know what i would prefer . and the quality is not hd but you definitely wont find better online streams from sopcast or what not , that are barely watchable due to lag .

Hi dan I dont have much luck with proxies servers etc, any chance you can pm me some good ones I could try.
Thanks

Hi dan I dont have much luck with proxies servers etc, any chance you can pm me some good ones I could try.
Thanks

proxies are hit or miss.

i understand what the fella above is saying about wasting money but for a total cost of about 68£ for a seasons football, it isnt bad.
i have a full satellite dish ccam etc for al lthe channels but struggling this season for english comms so might bight the bullet and make the 60 odd quid investment.

proxies are hit or miss.

i understand what the fella above is saying about wasting money but for a total cost of about 68£ for a seasons football, it isnt bad.
i have a full satellite dish ccam etc for al lthe channels but struggling this season for english comms so might bight the bullet and make the 60 odd quid investment.

just tried alod of proxies...speeds are awful

chaps

just to let you know i signed up.

smart dns £3 per month

season sub to ADMC for £28

im not complaining, all seems to be working.

hats off to the person who showed us it. :pimp:

You telling me theres better quality than ADMC streaming for all 380 games for free?

Where..?

No im not, I said for me..i support Arsenal If youre a fan of one of the big clubs you'll be able to get better quality streams online, downside is that theyre usually not in english.
If you need english comm, or support a smaller club then this is a great deal.

Edit... And i agree, that using proxies is a waste of time.. The only way to do this is through a VPN.
If youre going to waste time looking for a proxy, then you might aswell just look for a free stream instead of paying for then wasting your time looking for a proxy.

Last edited:
No im not, I said for me..i support Arsenal If youre a fan of one of the big clubs you'll be able to get better quality streams online, downside is that theyre usually not in english.
If you need english comm, or support a smaller club then this is a great deal.

Edit... And i agree, that using proxies is a waste of time.. The only way to do this is through a VPN.
If youre going to waste time looking for a proxy, then you might aswell just look for a free stream instead of paying for then wasting your time looking for a proxy.

so clicking on one website and instantly finding a proxy is wasting time ?
you only need the proxy to sign in and start the stream you can then return to your own internet i.p with full speeds.
the only way to do this is not by using a vpn . that is wasting money if your going to do anything then just use smart dns , which is half the price of a vpn and like previously mentioned is only needed for 20 seconds .

Back