Football on viasat

Afternoon all,

Firstly thanks for all the help that's already been provided.

Looking to get ADMCSports working through my iPhone / iPad, i've set up an iTunes account in the UAE iTunes store and downloaded the app to my iPhone (which has hopefully synced to my iPad also, not checked yet), I understand I now need to create an account through the ADMC website and subscribe for £27 a season, however i'm slightly confused once I get to this stage.

I logged on to the website without a VPN etc. and it was all in Arabic and therefore had no chance of understanding it to sign up! Is there where I require a VPN to view the page in English?
Sorry if it's a stupid question, I have read the posts and it's all gone over my head a bit.

Also do I still need smartDNS for the iPad App, and has anyone else experienced the app enough to vouch for it being worth £27?

Lastly, does it work through PS3 also?

Cheers.

Afternoon all,

Firstly thanks for all the help that's already been provided.

Looking to get ADMCSports working through my iPhone / iPad, i've set up an iTunes account in the UAE iTunes store and downloaded the app to my iPhone (which has hopefully synced to my iPad also, not checked yet), I understand I now need to create an account through the ADMC website and subscribe for £27 a season, however i'm slightly confused once I get to this stage.

I logged on to the website without a VPN etc. and it was all in Arabic and therefore had no chance of understanding it to sign up! Is there where I require a VPN to view the page in English?
Sorry if it's a stupid question, I have read the posts and it's all gone over my head a bit.

Also do I still need smartDNS for the iPad App, and has anyone else experienced the app enough to vouch for it being worth £27?

Lastly, does it work through PS3 also?

Cheers.

Sorry, one more!

Can I sign up through this link - https://secure-en-admc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/secure/loginOrCreateAccount/#

Just a quick idea guys, would it be possible to watch Admc through an Xbox now they have Windows on the console?

I've recently signed upto Foxsoccer2go, Al Jazeera Sport and AMDC Sports and have downloaded the Ipad apps to allow me to watch them on my ipad. Although I can watch them on my tv via airplay, I'm wondering whether they can be built into appletv2 XMBC, or whether there are any add-ons already available for these sites?

If there are no add-ons available what are my options for making them live on xmbc?

why would you do that ?
admc sport show all 380 premier league games .

I suspect he does not always want to watch Premier League. Personally I'm PL nut and since this thread started I have never missed a Everton game all season, I confess its my backup if I cannot find it on Satellite I watch it on admc quality not an issue not as good as HD satellites.

why would you do that ?
admc sport show all 380 premier league games .

They all reasonable priced for season pass, and Al Jazeera allows me to watch championship games. Also i find Foxsoccer2go better quality than AMDC Sports. Any ideas. Cheers

Hello.

First of all i'd like to thank everyone for the info on here really helped me.

I have one question. I have aquired a Mag 250 and was wondering if i can configure it to save the ADMC sport channels in the channel list.

At the minute i have the DHCP set to the Egyptian DNS on my Mag 250 and use the web browser to access the streams and go from there, which is a touch of a ball ache.

If anyone can shed any light on this it will be greatly appreciated.

Liam Kenyon

m78jsj.jpg

Anyone know a way to get windows to tile 4 of these videos perfectly so it fills the screen? took ages to achieve that but would like its full screen and tiled. Is it possible?

Back