Flying on bf3

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When i used to play bf2 on the pc not blowing me own trumpet but using a mouse and keyboard i could keep up with the best of them flying a plane or helicopter but on the ps3 i'm lucky if i can take off :( i just cant get to grip with flying using the controller :Cry:is it just me :silly:

I was the same mate change the flight sticks in the options to legacy southpaw it definitely sorted me out my mate advised me i changed them after the 1st time i tried to fly a plane.

Cheers Marra will give it a go later :)

Ive had it since release date and i still cant get used to it but im a cod head lol, im still toying with the idea of putting it on ebay my mw3 is coming tomorrow according to the courier any idea if it will sell it having used the online code already?

Ive had it since release date and i still cant get used to it but im a cod head lol, im still toying with the idea of putting it on ebay my mw3 is coming tomorrow according to the courier any idea if it will sell it having used the online code already?

You'll get somethink for it if you sold it on ebay, but in my view wouldn't go higher than £20. As whoever brought it would have to buy an online pass, before they could play. But i've seen a pair of old socks go for £35 once, when the bidding starts people tend to get carried away.

I'm starting to get use to flying the jets. ok bit of a lie that, i tend to just fly about in a circle before crashing lol.

The 1 thing im loving tho, is knowing i don't have the fear of a COD kill streak round the corner. it's such a better game, where you can just protect areas without dogs, chopper gunners or a mad scotsman coming at you. That might change next week, when i get MW3 tho

You'll get somethink for it if you sold it on ebay, but in my view wouldn't go higher than £20. As whoever brought it would have to buy an online pass, before they could play. But i've seen a pair of old socks go for £35 once, when the bidding starts people tend to get carried away.

well bit of news here i listed it on play.com at 6pm and it had gone in less than a hour for £29.50, i see £26.05 approx it says, i just need to post it out of that im happy at that prob cost about 1.50 to post ill wait untill its 10-15 pre owned now and buy it again further down the line as i already have the code registered lol, just checked and my cod is less than 20 miles from my house and is getting delivered tomorrow its like Christmas for grown ups lol

Back