Flowers for my mum

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys/girls I'm wondering if you could help me my mum is in Mexico for two weeks holiday I'm looking at getting her some flowers put in her room for Sunday my questions are is safe to send my debit card payment over email and anyway of finding out if these people are ok to use did chat with bank today they told me a could do international payment to them at cost of £10 but trying to keep me cost down any helped would be so kind

The website is flowerstogovallarta.com

Hi
I cant access that web site due to my works filtering so cant have a look at it.
I would,nt send your details ! but pay the co directly via mastercard/visa etc as this assures you a modicum of cover, transactions of this type are not completely without risk hence the reason there heavily insured for loss by your own bank ,meaning you would get a return on your money should your account be compromised.

Essef

I don't have a Credit card only a debit card if I had a credit card would have to spend over hundred pound to be covered

Thanks

If you're that worried about it and your mum means that much to you, pay the £10 you tight git:Biggrin2:

Pay the Tenner mate :)

It is a lovely gesture well done you pal!

you would kick yourself if you got your account zapped for a tenner!

Good luck
Mick

Yes agree pay the extra £10 mate. I only wish I could get my mum flowers for mothers day :( Mums are special so cherish them while you can.

phone the hotel i am sure they will help you out and at least you know who your talking to
surely them can sort a local supplier and just pay them

Back