Flavours

Harjankel

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was just wondering what people's favourite flavours of e-juice is, i have only been vaping for a month and love it but with so many flavours available i would be skint if i bought them all lol.

BTW mine so far is the cherry coke !!!!

My all-time favourites are

Seattle Sunset
EL Toro Cigarrillos Naturales
HS Cinnamon Bread
HS RY4
HS Storm
HS Delight
Caramel Mocha
Caramel
Strawberry

The list goes on lol

Hi Pete,

I get my ry4 from here:
Tobacco Flavours

nd my chocnana supplier hasnt got anymore left so if anyone knows where i can get the hangsen choc nana from or has any for sale or trade please let me know.

Thanks for the replys i'll check them out, the only e-liquid i've tried before was off totally wicked web site.

I like the cherry flavour. can get 3 bottles for a tenner !!!!!!

I get them from preston market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know my favourite website is: The Best E Cigarette, Electronic Cigarette Online
They sell Hangsen 30ml bottles for £4.99 plus delivery. Nevertheless if you buy for more than £50 the delivery is free.
They have other brands too but I am sticking with Hangsen for now.
My favourite flavours are berries one such as blue, rasp and blackberry. I do like cherry, apple and blackcurrant too. I tried greengage and mandarine and they are fine too but a little bit rough for my throat.
I am not very keen on vanilla and cinamon so I am just mixing them with apple flavours.
Ooops I have forgotten. i am using an evod kanger.
Cheers and enjoy your vapes! I have been on it for nearly a year and it is great! Before I had been smoking for well over 28 years and I will never go back to ciggies!
Cheers

Kinda like a mash-up when it comes to flavours...keeps the taste-buds alive!
At the minute I'm partaking of the entire Manabush range.
Much as I have only a bottle or two of any tobacco flavoured liquid in at any one time, due to mainly losing the taste for it...these have been an exception, as each flavour (7 in the range at the mo') is topped off with a very distinct addition,nuts,chocolate,banana,and cream to name a few.
They are superb,deliver a cracking throat hit and have an exceptional taste...refined and of a very high quality.Supreme UK made juice for sure.:thumbsup:

I'll stick with a Marlborough Red sorta flavour in a cigarette sorta shape - non-PC ;)

Back