Flavour

Great advice m8 think I will go down the same route as you
Was going this week to get a vv gripper for out and about ? And leaving my lava tube at home as you know
It's a bit big carrying it around. What are u using for out and about ?
Cheers

I normally use an Ego Twist along with a Mini Vivi Nova when I'm at work or out and about, the VV Gripper is fairly bulky and I usually leave it at home or if you are looking towards buying a VV mod for out and about you could always have a look at the Vamo as it's Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage, similar size to a Lavatube but you can shorten the height of it and use 18350 batteries in it as the mod comes in three parts allowing to use it in short or long mode.

773-5.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
For the price and the capabilities of the rebuildable tank I would say it's an excellent piece of kit, but you may be trying to run before you can walk and setting up a Genesis style atomiser like this can take lots of time and patience, although the rewards are worth it, it just depends on how much time you are prepared to devote to setting it up. A little idea as to how difficult it can be to set one up can be found here.
AGA T coiling issues
Aga-T help needed

It may be an idea to have a go at recoiling the Vivi Nova before you progress to something like a Genesis style and oxidising a steel mesh wick takes time to get it right.

And the AGA-T can be sourced elsewhere for less such as Vapingthings for £13.99

http://www.vapingthings.com/AGA-T_CLEAR_TANKED_REBUILDABLE_ATOMISER/p1311952_8181000.aspx

Or if you want a better looking atty with out the Plastic Tank as certain juices can degrade the plastic you could go for the AGA-S from Vapingthings for £16.99

http://www.vapingthings.com/AGA-S_REBUILDABLE_ATOMISER/p1311952_8376315.aspx

Only drawback is you don't know how much juice you've got left in the tank, but you will know when it needs topping up once you start getting dry hits.

Regards

Liam

Last edited:
Obviously everybody has to start somewhere and that's the reason why I progressed from Cartos onto Clearomisers then onto Vivi Nova's and then onto Rebuildable Dripping Atomisers and the next thing is Genesis Style Tanks as everything that uses Silica Wicks I now find pretty easy to recoil and get spot on pretty much every time, so I think I'm going to go back to square one again and learn something new with Mesh Wicks and all of this in only just over four months.

Regards

Liam

not read the whole thread im too lazy but orig question can be to do with low battery or juice in the tube leaking down to the battery connection or a burnt out wick that needs cleaning or replacing.

I get it all the time on a low battery but if it does it on a good charge check theres not juice down the tube thats leaked to the battery connection and if thats clear then clean or replace the wick.

Using Mesh in the AGA-T is easier than doing a viva nova
Get yaself a 2mm screw with the flat point
and do your wraps on that then reverse the screw out of the coil and place it on the aga-t and connect to the post`s
then roll you mesh and slide it in between the coil and down the hole, dont let the mesh touch the bottom of the tank inside as that will short it out,
If you get hot spots all ya need to do is Pulse the coil by pressing the on butoon for 2seconds at a time like a pulse and then the hot spot will go away ;)

Hi Liam that was the wrong link DONG. Should have been this on Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer
After looking at the wright ups on the AGA tank. No way am going for that one
Cheers
Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer

There isn't a great deal of difference between the one from Liberty Flights and the one I recommended from Vaping Things,
PHOENIX SS REBUILDABLE ATOMISER WITH EXTRAS FROM £15.99

However the one from Vaping Things has a little well in the bottom which you can sit your wick in and it holds about 1m of juice whereas the one from Liberty Flights may not work in the same way and the one from Vaping Things comes with a Drip Tip. With shipping & a Drip Tip from Liberty Flights the price would be about the same.

Here's a review of the Phoenix from Vaping Things

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
My rebuild came today Holy shit. The difference in flavor is fantastic even crap juices taste good.
thanks for advice on this well worth getting into dripping.
Is it ok to go up to the full 6.0. Don't want to try in case I burn it out ? Plus how long would you say before yo have to re wick it
Cheers

My rebuild came today Holy shit. The difference in flavor is fantastic even crap juices taste good.
Is it ok to go up to the full 6.0. Don't want to try in case I burn it out ? Plus how long would you say before yo have to re wick it
Cheers

Which rebuild did you get?
Also just go up from 3 to 6 by 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 etc etc untill you get a burnt taste then go back down untill it has gone and you find your sweet spot,
Myself i never go higher than 4 cos always taste burnt after that.

Which rebuild did you get?
Also just go up from 3 to 6 by 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 etc etc untill you get a burnt taste then go back down untill it has gone and you find your sweet spot,
Myself i never go higher than 4 cos always taste burnt after that.
Got. Two. One from liberty. And one from vapor things

Cheers

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it some say dripping is a lost art, but I think it's probably the best way to get the most out of your juice, both vapour and flavour the only thing is now everything else will just taste bland in comparison. As NoodlesJoe mentioned you need to find your sweet spot by varying the voltage until it tastes the best for you. You want to be aiming for a coil resistance value of between 1.8 - 2.2 ohms if your using it on a Variable Voltage mod and you can change the wick whenever the taste starts to tail off or when one particular flavour can be tasted even when dripping others, usually it's Menthol which is the hardest to get rid of. Just play about with it and you will pick it up from there. All you need to do from time to time is to dry burn the coil the remove any gunk off it, run it under the tap and your good to go again. A wick should last you a couple of weeks at least before you even need to think about changing it. Also added a Vaping Table to give you an idea as to where you need to be resistance and voltage wise for taste.

Regards

LiamVaping Power Chart.jpg

Back