flashing dm-800

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ive got dm-800 want try few other images out wot images can i use
here info of my box its clone tunerA:ALPS BSBEZ-DVB-S2
ENIGMA 2010-6-01-EXPERIMENTAL
and is there guide flashing image to them i have dreamup

Important bit is what SIM card do you have and what revision bootloader ??

If you have SIM2.01 you can use most original unpatched images as long as you flash bootloader 76C after the image and BEFORE you reboot.

Ferarri SIM doesnt work well with unpatched original images bootloader 76F is buggy...so use a patched image for Ferarri SIM.

You can flash directly from the bootloader page..over LAN faster than dreamup

Important bit is what SIM card do you have and what revision bootloader ??

If you have SIM2.01 you can use most original unpatched images as long as you flash bootloader 76C after the image and BEFORE you reboot.

Ferarri SIM doesnt work well with unpatched original images bootloader 76F is buggy...so use a patched image for Ferarri SIM.

You can flash directly from the bootloader page..over LAN faster than dreamup

how do i find out wot sim i have?

Have a look under the box - usually there is a sticker.

nothin under there its got blackhole on it wots latest blackhole

I've heard blackhole is ok, not sure have not used it yet.

You might want to remove the top cover to get to see your sim card, it will be in the corner behind the tuner. its only 4 screws to remove, I did mine this weekend. :proud:

its 2.01 that good or bad?

Last edited:
I have a ferrari sim, loaded up PLI Jade (original) then the bootloader 76f worked ok for me.

Didn't bother with a patched image, because couldn't find one for Jade :)

Frenchman

its 2.01 that good or bad?

SIM 2.01 is good means you can use unpatched original images if you use bootloader 76a, b or c. I would say go with bootloader 76c as it's the latest one.

2 options either flash any patched image which already includes bootloader 76 a, b or c.

Or if you want to use an unpatched original image then...download the original image and also download the bootloader file.

Have your box connected to your LAN, switch off the box, switch it back on and hold down the power button.

keep power held down till you see ***STOP*** on the LCD display with an IP address.

Let go of power button. On your PC in a web browser type in the IP address shown on the LCD display. From the web page you can either flash the patched image including bootloader and reboot the box.

OR if you want to use original unpatched image DO NOT reboot the box after flashing the image. You MUST go to the webpage again and flash the seperate bootloader file before you reboot (76a, b or c) otherwise you will get "unknown CA error" and the box wont boot..

i cant find any good images on here all links dead etc wots latest blackhole image?

thanks for that m8 but 3 diff people gave me that link its taking like 3hrs download one image downloads at 12kb not my side im on 50mb

try this site...

h t t p ://www.d r e a m b o x c l o n e s . c o . c c / p a t c h e d - i m a g e s/

withought spaces - it wont let me attach the proper link

Last edited:
are u sorted yet m8? there is a better method and faster way of flashing using the ip address. the blackhole image is clone safe and is solid as a rock! if u like i can upload it to megaupload or something for u.

are u sorted yet m8? there is a better method and faster way of flashing using the ip address. the blackhole image is clone safe and is solid as a rock! if u like i can upload it to megaupload or something for u.
yes please m8

whats the best one at the moment for the dm800 with the newer tuner as im having problems with it?

whats the best one at the moment for the dm800 with the newer tuner as im having problems with it?

I would reccomend you DreamElite black hole original or the pheonix edition of that image, they will give you the most feature's, remember to then flash ssl76c before you reboot.

Back